萬維讀者網 > 天下論壇 > 帖子
甄江華| 我早已為失去自由做好準備
送交者: 亞當 2018年04月13日14:15:13 於 [天下論壇] 發送悄悄話

相關閱讀:

端傳媒 | “南方傻瓜”甄江華:黑暗中行走的抗爭者

翻牆網 | 譴責中國當局拘押本站站長甄江華

美國之音 | 國際特赦緊急關注珠海甄江華案促立即釋放

推特聲援賬號:@南方大傻瓜

@南方大傻瓜:甄江華在中國從事與邊緣化社會相關的工作逾10年。才32歲的他已經為失去自由做好準備。 他幫助其他人突破網絡封鎖,他經營人權網站,他更堅持用真名,“既然隱藏身分沒有用,那我們是否應該走出來告知我們的朋輩親人,我們在這裡。”

@南方大傻瓜:“在揭露人權受政府侵犯的行為,並為受害者爭取權益發起的社會運動上,即使我們也存在生存的風險,但這也是我們必須面對的。”3月29 日,他被當局以“煽顛罪”批捕。當局一直禁止他與律師見面,拒絕透露他的拘留地點和身體狀況。

“一直以來,年輕一代的人權捍衛者無法匯合在一起,我們必須隱藏自己的身份,在各個領域承擔自己的角色來開展工作,同時繼續面對他們的打壓。

我不知道這種情況還要持續多久,在當局的最近幾年清理運動下,那些曾為我們發出聲音的人,也漸漸消失了。既然隱藏身份沒有作用,反而會加重我們受打壓的程度,那麼我們是否要走出來?去告知我們的朋輩及親人,我們在這裡, 我們相信人有平等的權利,並堅持採取和平的行動方式來增進和保護人權。在揭露人權受政府侵犯的行為,並為受害者爭取權益發起社會運動上,致使我們也存在生存的風險。 但這也是我們必須面對的。

我們也許並不能改變這個時代什麼,但是可以打開一種模式讓下一代的年輕人看到,公民社會還是有活動的空間、喘息的空間。讓他們走到這個路標前回頭看看那些我們墜落的坑,那些屍骨累累的坑。

這樣也許就已經很不錯。”

【全文】

我不知道這一切是怎麼開始的,但經歷的這十年,我的人生從多條不同的平衡線終於交匯至一起。

2005年的時候,我任職中國某NIC的技術主管,公司為用戶提供網絡空間及域名接入服務,當年《非經營性互聯網信息服務備案管理辦法》剛剛頒布,我開始了解到網絡空間中的審查。這其中包括服務器軟件程序上的審查、還有網監及公安不定時傳真或電話通知要求關閉指定的網站。如果不及時處理這些要求公司會遭遇災難性的影響。我曾在凌晨三點奔赴外地城市的公安局去申請處理因未及時關閉網站而被導致扣押的十多台服務器。

我開始反思這些內容為什麼要被關閉,那些只是一些表達意見的言論,我嘗試協助用戶轉移網站數據至香港的服務器以躲避該問題。這導致我們在香港的服務器IP亦屢遭屏蔽。

我開始嘗試教別人使用代理服務器的方式訪問他們需要訪問的網站。這一年維基百科也被屏蔽,網站編輯量直線下降。我加入這個編輯者的群體,通過線上及線下活動增加用戶突破網絡封鎖來參與到維基百科的編輯當中。

當年的我並沒有意識到因為這種思想將改變我人生的軌跡。

2006年香港中大一次會議中,我在講台上簡短的做了一個報告,主題是《中國大陸用戶如何突破網絡封鎖訪問維基百科》。也開始協助有需要的群體把他們的案件材料發布出去,引導上訪群體使用更適合他們的境外博客服務提供商以避免遭遇刪除。

2008年在紅十字會的志願工作主要是面向各社區的幫扶對象,我發現自己在這方面的知識十分缺乏,他們有什麼權益?我還能為他們做些什麼?我該如何為他們鏈接社會上的資源?社會上那些媒體會幫他們?帶着這些疑問我開始學習社會工作的書籍,報讀相關的課程。

2009年開始介入艾滋病領域相關項目。同時介入國內協助良心犯的援助,包括發動簽名並整理、小額募捐活動、黃絲帶活動、明信片活動。及協助紀錄片製作字幕。

2010年劉曉波獲諾貝爾和平獎後,我遭遇第一次的約談,線下的身份被曝光。

2011年因多次被警察帶走問話和遭舉報,我離開原珠海市紅十字會賑濟部的工作。開始負責香港艾滋病基金會於珠海的跨境旅客艾滋病預防項目,工作面向CSW顧客及CSW人群干預。

2012年為了使更多的社群能發出他們的聲音,正式創立ATGFW項目,提供技術支援,傳播翻牆的理念。

2013年北京理工大學珠海分校的一場技術分享因為邀請我作為講師導致活動被禁止,舉辦活動的學生多次被約談並以畢業資格要挾。我聯繫該轄區的國保交涉,他們要求我離開高新區的工作作為交換條件。之後一段時間裡我擔任南青村社工中心的主任,但仍遭遇當局持續的騷擾,我徹底離開並前往澳門,成為扶康會一名特殊教育導師。也是首次因6月4日而被限制自由。

2015年女權五姐妹案後,緊接着公益老男孩案也使我多次被傳喚,曾協助我辦理勞務工作的公司亦遭遇約談,709大抓捕事件發生不久,我便離開澳門回到珠海,正式出任權利運動執行理事。持續為弱勢群體發聲,提供網絡安全技術援助。同時以社工的方式介入良心犯個案,協助家屬援助及其支援社群的組建工作。

一直以來,年輕一代的人權捍衛者無法匯合在一起,我們必須隱藏自己的身份,在各個領域承擔自己的角色來開展工作,同時繼續面對他們的打壓。

我不知道這種情況還要持續多久,在當局的最近幾年清理運動下,那些曾為我們發出聲音的人,也漸漸消失了。既然隱藏身份沒有作用,反而會加重我們受打壓的程度,那麼我們是否要走出來?去告知我們的朋輩及親人,我們在這裡, 我們相信人有平等的權利,並堅持採取和平的行動方式來增進和保護人權。在揭露人權受政府侵犯的行為,並為受害者爭取權益發起社會運動上,致使我們也存在生存的風險。 但這也是我們必須面對的。

我們也許並不能改變這個時代什麼,但是可以打開一種模式讓下一代的年輕人看到,公民社會還是有活動的空間、喘息的空間。讓他們走到這個路標前回頭看看那些我們墜落的坑,那些屍骨累累的坑。

這樣也許就已經很不錯。

I don’t know how everything got started, but the many parallel paths of my life over the past ten years have finally converged.

In 2005, I had a corporate job, managing the tech department of an NIC in China, which provided domain and hosting services to Internet users. Back then, the “Non-Commercial Internet Information Service Registration Management Rules” had just been promulgated, and I began to learn about internet censorship. That includes screening software used on servers, and receiving phone calls or faxes from cyber police and public security from time to time, ordering us to shut down specific websites. The company would face disastrous consequences if it didn’t comply with the orders right away. Once, I had to rush to a public security bureau in another city at 3 a.m. in order to apply for the return of about a dozen servers, confiscated as a result of us not shutting down a website in time.

I began to wonder why those contents have to be removed; they only expressed opinions. I tried to assist users to transfer their website data to Hong Kong servers to avoid the problem. But this led to the frequent blocking of our HK servers’ IP.

Then I started trying to teach others to use proxy servers to visit the websites they needed. That year, Wikipedia had also been blocked, and the numbers of Wikipedia editors plummeted. I became an editor myself, and through online and offline activities I have gotten more users scaling the firewall and joining the editing of Wikipedia.

At the time, I didn’t realize that such thinking would change the path of my life.

At a conference at Chinese University of Hong Kong in 2006, I made a short presentation titled“How Mainland Chinese users bypass Internet censorship to visit Wikipedia.” I also began to assist communities in need to publish and spread information about their cases, directing petitioners to the more suitable overseas blog providers to avoid their postings being deleted.

I volunteered for the Red Cross in 2008, mostly assisting those who needed help in various communities. I realised my lack of knowledge: What rights do they have? What else could I do for them? How could I connect them to other social resources? Which media in the society would help them? With these questions in mind, I began studying Social Work, reading books and taking classes.

In 2009, I started getting involved in HIV/AIDS related projects. At the same time I also got involved in supporting prisoners of conscience, including the initiation of signature drive, micro-fundraising, yellow ribbon action and postcard campaign. I also made subtitles for documentary films.

When Liu Xiaobo was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, I was questioned by the authorities for the first time. My real life identity was exposed and connected to my online alias.

In 2011, I was frequently reported to the authorities and taken away for questioning by the police. As a result I left my job at the Relief Department of the Zhuhai Red Cross. I began working for Hong Kong AIDS Foundation at its project site in Zhuhai on prevention of AISDS, targeting commercial sex workers and their customers.

In 2012, in order to give voice to more communities, I launched the “Anti-Great Fire Wall” project, providing technical support and promoting concepts on scaling the firewall.

In 2013, a technical sharing at the Beijing Institute of Technology, Zhuhai campus was banned because the organisers invited me to speak. Police repeatedly questioned the student organisers, threatening them that they would not be allowed to graduate. I contacted the national security responsible for that area to intervene, and they offered a deal: if I left my job in the high-tech zone, they would leave the students alone. For a period of time, I took up the position of director of Lanqing Villag Social Work Center, but the authorities continued to harass me. I left for Macao, working as a special education counsellor at Fuhong Society of Macau. That year, I experienced the first June 4th related restriction of my freedom of movement.

In 2015 there was the case of the Feminist Five, closely followed by the detentions of two male NGO activists. Both led to my repeated questioning, and even the company which helped me with employment related matters was questioned. Shortly after the breakout of the 709 crackdown, I left Macao and returned to Zhuhai, formally taking up the position of Executive Director at Human Rights Campaign in China. I continued to voice out for disadvantaged groups and provided Internet security tech support. At the same time, I intervene in cases of prisoners of conscience using methods I learnt from social work, assisting both in the organising of family support groups, and the organising of the wider supporting communities.

All along, the young generation of human rights defenders have not been able to come together. We have to hide our identities, play our roles in various areas in order to be able to carry out our work, whilst facing government repression.

I don’t know how long this situation will last. Under the government purge in recent years, those who once spoke for us have now disappeared. Since hiding our identities is futile and would only invite harsher suppression, should we then come out into the open? To let our friends and families know, we are here, we believe that all human beings have equal rights, and we insist on using peaceful action to promote and protect human rights. In exposing government abuses of human rights, and organizing social campaigns to fight for the rights of victims, we also face existential risk. But fact it we must.

We may not be able to bring much change to this era, but we can open up a model for the next generation to see that there is still space to act, space to breath, in the civil society. When they come to this road marker, let them turn their heads and look back at the pits we fell into, pits full of bones and bodies.

This is perhaps already pretty good.

2018年4月9日  中國數字時代  編輯: 

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖