设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
手机版: 我怎么办? Part 2
送交者: 老乐谱 2019年01月05日14:07:47 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话
Part 2 With Rays Weapons, Toronto Police,The Scarborough Hospital, Canadian torturers, Ontario Government...who are living as my neighbors ; who are gathering around and in my workplace, madly attacking my head. I can't sleep and work normally. One special "investigator" came to my house. EMF, Radio Frequency signals drop back to normal ranges. After he left, EMF, Radio Frequency signals rise back to their dangerous levels. The same with my tinnitus. RCMP investigated the same case in Cuba. By every possible means? They are poisoning me by McDonald' s Filipino cashier when she pours the coffee for me recently. By floor vibration lights I find they were wearing " Invisibility cloak" to poison me and forcibly inject me . The next morning I could hardly move because of the injection. Regarding invisibility cloak, all Canadian media reported it a few years ago. They are driving aircrafts to attack me everyday when I am driving to work and home. Photos and video have been posted and forwarded. From some reliable sources, I know the reason why they are torturing...and attemptedly murdering me. I requested Canadian government to investigate the disinformation they are sharing with Toronto Police, The Scarborough Hospital, Canadian torturers backed by Ontario Government...However, what I am receiving are mad torture and reprisals. Meanwhile, they are hacking UN, International Human Rights Community, International Criminal Court and everything I am using and everything you can imagine regardless of international law and order. 10 years ago, Canadian lawyer said to me: " You have nowhere to go if want to file complaints against Canadian police and doctors." Recently, Facebook, Twitter Canada at once deleted my posts on International Human Rights lawyers and Prime Minister of Canada. Fight for my life and fight against torture, I am not alone and I need your help. Robin Yan Canadian victim of torture 01/03/2019
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2018: 从班农对川普到人猿之别
2018: 中国之忍