設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:納川
萬維讀者網 > 天下論壇 > 帖子
手機版: 請轉發, 不是為我自己。不要hack 我的貼子。你懂得。
送交者: 老樂譜 2019年03月30日07:09:33 於 [天下論壇] 發送悄悄話
Forward this. Not only for myself. UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association Human Rights Watch Amnesty International Amnesty International Canada International Criminal Court Canadian Government UN encouraged and invited me to expose to protect Human Rights. However, " they" are madly hacking this photo below: " Hacking UN Human Rights Office " https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/1635078556?profile=original If they are not committing alleged torture, harassment, threats, poisoning, terror, and attempted murder by every possible means, with all possible Non-Lethal Weapons and Inhumane Weapons, like Radio Frequency Jammers when I am in my home and when I work in my workplace , why are they hacking UN, International Human Rights Community, International Criminal Court and everything I am using? With them, they attack my head , my heart and my hearing. So, I can't sleep and work normally every day. In 2002, UN classified Non-Lethal Weapons and Inhumane Weapons as weapons of mass destruction. Meanwhile, UN defined Non-Lethal Weapons as weapons of incapacitating targets. https://youtu.be/O3QpbrnCiAQ Recently, Amnesty International stated they "have witnessed " what they are doing to UN, International Human Rights Community, International Criminal Court and everything I am using. Who are "they"? I have told you all many times. Fight for my life and fight against torture, I am not alone and I need your help. Robin Yan Canadian victim of torture 26/03/2017
0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2018: 抗美援朝大錯特錯,延遲中國三十年
2018: 為了表示我不再來的決心,我將我的密碼