设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
手机版: 联合国收集证据和调查以下案件,? 我提供得了吗? 帮我转发给他们,? sr-torture@ohchr.org。
送交者: 老乐谱 2019年11月13日06:54:56 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话
UNUN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association International Criminal Court Canadian Government Topic: Psychological Torture , terror and murder. I don't know if you can open and watch this video below: https://vimeo.com/372237076 UN is collecting evidence regarding Psychological Torture. I tried to send those emails between UN Human Rights Office and me to them regarding Psychological Torture , terror and murder. From this video, you can see "they" are stopping me from contacting UN and stopping me from sending those emails. Why?  What happened and what are happening? UN Human Rights, International Rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims , InternationalCriminal Court, Former Attorney General of Canada, Ontario Ombudsman have everything I provided. If they don't commit any alleged crimes, why are they doing these? Fight for my life being threatened ; fight against ongoing torture, terror and murder , I am not alone and I need your help. Robin Yan Canadian victim of torture 11/11/2019 Who are " they"? Toronto Police, The Scarborough Hospital, Canadian torturers, Ontario Government...who are living with me as my neighbors, gathering around and in my workplace... Please forward this to International Bar Association and sr-torture@ohchr.org , thanks.
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2018: 何频颂席之猪队友(徐申?)或胜过川狗队
2018: 川普正在帮习近平的大忙