設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:納川
萬維讀者網 > 天下論壇 > 帖子
手機版: 聯合國收集證據和調查以下案件,? 我提供得了嗎? 幫我轉發給他們,? sr-torture@ohchr.org。
送交者: 老樂譜 2019年11月13日06:54:56 於 [天下論壇] 發送悄悄話
UNUN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association International Criminal Court Canadian Government Topic: Psychological Torture , terror and murder. I don't know if you can open and watch this video below: https://vimeo.com/372237076 UN is collecting evidence regarding Psychological Torture. I tried to send those emails between UN Human Rights Office and me to them regarding Psychological Torture , terror and murder. From this video, you can see "they" are stopping me from contacting UN and stopping me from sending those emails. Why?  What happened and what are happening? UN Human Rights, International Rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims , InternationalCriminal Court, Former Attorney General of Canada, Ontario Ombudsman have everything I provided. If they don't commit any alleged crimes, why are they doing these? Fight for my life being threatened ; fight against ongoing torture, terror and murder , I am not alone and I need your help. Robin Yan Canadian victim of torture 11/11/2019 Who are " they"? Toronto Police, The Scarborough Hospital, Canadian torturers, Ontario Government...who are living with me as my neighbors, gathering around and in my workplace... Please forward this to International Bar Association and sr-torture@ohchr.org , thanks.
0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2018: 何頻頌席之豬隊友(徐申?)或勝過川狗隊
2018: 川普正在幫習近平的大忙