設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:納川
萬維讀者網 > 天下論壇 > 帖子
Movie Review: Abigail
送交者: renqiulan 2024年04月22日17:11:06 於 [天下論壇] 發送悄悄話

Picture a group of vampires terrified of blood, opting for tomato juice instead. They're also allergic to garlic, resulting in uncontrollable sneezing whenever near it. Imagine them attempting to blend into modern society, leading to uproarious mishaps as they navigate awkward social situations. Add slapstick comedy, eccentric side characters, and a plot twist where horror meets humor, thereby breathing new life into the vampire genre.

However, "Abigail" is none of the above. Instead, this latest vampire flick is another bloody mess that doesn't quite fit the bill. Nevertheless, it starts with an aesthetically pleasing scene featuring Abigail gracefully twirling to Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake theme, just before being abducted for ransom. Before long, the abductors realize that it's they who are in deep trouble.

Overall, the movie doesn't promise much suspense. It didn't keep me on the edge of my seat anyway. I'd rather have a rerun of Roman Polanski's classic, "The Fearless Vampire Killers."

Author: renqiulan

Trailer:

https://youtu.be/UNY47ixW0tM?si=Md-bszZtJ4VYpBP1

(This video is age-restricted. Please watch on YouTube.)

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2023: 美國作家.我們人民都是47總統;假新聞
2023: 如果中共不要台灣的地不要台灣的人,只