版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 跟帖
关于在主耶稣基督里重生的分享
送交者: 笨函数 2008月08月30日08:18:04 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话
回  答: 【圣经背诵】【以弗所书】第五章 - 第六天nngzh 于 2008-08-30 06:09:31
http://jonahome.net/files/xsm/xsm_09.htm

http://www.douban.com/note/17401697/

任何人1旦认识了主耶稣基督,就不会再与他的爱隔绝,这是真理的属性,他对人巨大的吸引力远大过了死亡对人的辖制,这在救恩上被加文主义者概括为“一次得救永远得救。”

人不重生定不能见神的国,人如不经水洗和圣灵的洗定不能进神的国。( Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God...Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.(John 3:3,5,KJV) 神的国就是将来必定成就的新天新地。什么是重生?重生是1个过程,并且从始至终都有神圣灵的参与(I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. (Revelation 1:8, KJV)。因此,关于在主耶稣基督里重生,笨有如此分享:1、重生是1个过程,有始有终,重生的者自己却不知道何时为始何时为终(He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end. (Ecclesiastes 3:11,KJV)。2、神圣灵怎样重生他儿女的,基督徒自己不知道(The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.(John 3:8)。3、受圣灵重生的人,基督徒,世人容易识别,因为他们是世界上的光和盐,他们身上能结出圣灵的果子(But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.(Galatians 5:22-23;KJV),并且,在世人面前见证耶稣是主是基督--永生神的独生子(Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen."(Matthew 28:19-20)。阿们!

哈利路亚!!
0%(0)
0%(0)
标  题 (必选项):
内  容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2006: 人人是先知,有一位女先知名叫底波拉