设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 跟帖
Good point-也说美国大选
送交者: a_Peter 2008月09月04日22:39:47 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话
回  答: A fact on Obama voting recordxinmin 于 2008-09-04 09:25:21
\"As a state legislator in Illinois, he(Obama) voted \"present\" over 130 times, meaning neither for nor against the legislations being voted on. He was fence sitting that many times.\" --Good Point!

For this election, it is not so much about who is going to stop the war, who is going to let your richer.... It is all about the choice of the \"right\" person!

Indeed , those promises are exactly what we like to hear. However,how do you konw the one making the promises will keep the promises ?

Obama/Joe may say whatever to get him elected,but I am afriad no one knows what he really will do, once he get elected,because I can not say he is a man with priciple.

John/Sarah said many things I disagree, but ,to me,integrity is more important than issues.

\"人一生的果效都是从心发出的\". 如果我不能相信一个人的心里诚实,我真的能安心把一个国家交给他吗?

不要以为人嘴上说的就是他心里想的,我们是否要查考一下他是否真的有PRINCIPLE可以持守他说的呢? 我们做过了错误的选择, 我们已经在为我们的选择付代价,我们是否需要学一个功课呢?

你若问我,我真的可以为John/Sarah 心里的诚实打保票吗? 我不能。 我只能说只能就我的感觉来说,我还可以相信John/Sarah 的故事,但我不能相信Obama/Joe in the \"Temple of Obama\".

我想很多人或许不会同意我的感觉,我也不一定对. 但是让我们一起来到神的面前寻求,因为只有神他知道人的心. 让我们为这个国家祷告,这是美国的一个转折的时期. At this crucial moment, all I can say is that May God bless America. Let\'s turn ourself back to Him, who has been blessing this country for so many years, not forgeting who is the the source of the blessing!

Let\'s choose the one who is our best chance to lead the country back to God! because, without God, the curse from the evil in a man\'s heart is more than we can bear!

May God bless America!
0%(0)
0%(0)
    所以,人要回头才有机会 - a_Peter 09/05/08 (247)
标  题 (必选项):
内  容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖