设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 跟帖
lmao. hail prophetess!
送交者: mean 2009月01月17日19:13:16 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话
回  答: 有灵魂有肉体才叫人,每个肉身的人都是死一次思齐 于 2009-01-17 18:56:45
so who gets the judgment, the spirit + body, or the spirit, or the body, or the spirit goes thru different judgments in different bodies? (since, by inference from the biblical verse, each individual suffers one death, so each one must have a separate judgment and separate sentence.)

does the spirit + different body constitute different individual or are they the same individual? if spirit + body 1 believes, can spirit + body 2 be saved? if spirit is saved, and final resurrection happens, would spirit + divine body count as yet another individual, or would spirit + divine body count as a hodge podge of all previous individuals?

hehe. I'm only joking here. I have no interest in what your little theory has to offer. it has gone way beyond biblical teachings, and treads far into the realm of eastern mysticism and new age theosophy. you might want to talk to your pastor and elders of your church.

luckily, these theories plays little role in salvation. I can only pray that you have a sound appreciation of the basic doctrines.

peace.
0%(0)
0%(0)
  得救的人就不需要reincarnate了, - 思齐 01/17/09 (268)
    WRONG!!! - Yuehanmiao 01/18/09 (243)
      CORR. Wrong according to your  /无内容 - Yuehanmiao 01/19/09 (179)
    uh huh, uh huh. - mean 01/18/09 (159)
标  题 (必选项):
内  容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2007: 最有感动的是为大会祷告那一堂
2007: 回国时参加一个家庭教会的崇拜
2006: 网友讨论: 我为什么就不能轻易相信?