設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:奇異恩典
萬維讀者網 > 彩虹之約 > 帖子
【回答一下MEAN同學的質疑】
送交者: 職老 2017年10月11日19:49:07 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話

下面是你的原文,我並不想竹子的回答你,但我也企圖寫了一些,但其中最想說的,也是最關鍵的地方是重寫畫線的部分,也是我昨天企圖闡述的部分,其實也就是你說的從T到P的部分。

T is the starting point of all Western soteriology. Under the Protestant umbrella, Calvinism and Arminianism and everything in betweem. In the Roman Catholic Church, Thomism and Molinism and everything in between.

In the section dealing with T, it seems that you haven't dealt with the definition of T at all, which is that man (not just the Chosen in Christ, but everyone) is so fallen, so at enmity with God, that no one even wants to come to God, apart from the grace of God enabling them to do so. Your explanation appears to have bypassed the whole concept of T and went straight to Pelagius.

I may have understood you incorrectly. More clarification would be appreciated.

下面是我的回答,因為你的問題是英文,所以我也用英文,免得有人說些咸話。但因為是現場敲出,也沒有構思和修改,用時不超10紛爭,所以任何TYPO不算

I guess you did not misundestand me but miss understand the meaning of "grace", the gift from my Lord, acutally his only son Jesus Christ, Amen! we do aprat from God by the sin from Adam the first "man-like" man, indeed, that is the only reason we depart from the creator, my lord, but not only from history also from now on if no salvation arised from Christ who is the man should be man before the creation. So, we not just apart from him but also was shamed to see him, so that when God call Adam: where are you? my boy. Adam could not answer him. We are in lack of his glory, we are never been back to man-kind even we do not have a chance to do so. based on that, how dear we can "blow" ourself to be selected by him? we only can sure we are not qualified to be selected, that is the totally so fallen as you decribed for the real meaning of "T" but I still guess it is not enough since it just the half part of the story since in the Old Testament we still see few as the righteous man, blameless,walked with God. How could it is possible???

In the Lord, nothing is impossible,and we do have Jesus Christ as the first man, the ONLY son of God,instead Adam,that it is the half part of "T", what I mean yesterday, a consecration like the Firstborn of Iseraelites of Moses.

And yes, God always look at us as a Child, like we look at our son and daughters as the childern who may have make many mistakes like Adam due to the misunderstand or even not obey the order from him, the parent.In this case, I always give them the second chance or evne the third one since there is the "hope". if such hope or understand has never happened, I still not punish them since the punishment come from itself. I do lose my "temp" as the angry father to Israel but will never lose my hope and love.So, God is doing the same thing to us and he attributes his ONLY son to us. Amen! that is the most important part of "T" and from "T" to "P".

As Jesus Christ say to the blind man: your faith saves you.

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2016: 給老魚的問題:倘若基督人性是被造的,
2016: 耶穌是神“生”的,不是神“造”的(zt)