约翰福音:不信的人
送交者: repentant 2018年10月08日18:58:48 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话

综观约翰福音,还是看看耶稣和约翰如何解释不信的人吧!

对比你的三大亵渎:神不救、神不有效呼召、1+1=2的脑补推理 

耶稣说的清楚:不信的人是无故恨耶稣,而不是神不救!

约翰福音1
不信的人是不接待耶稣的人
5光照在黑暗里,黑暗却不接受光。 
The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.

9那光是真光,照亮一切生在世上的人。 
The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.
10他在世界,世界也是借着他造的,世界却不认识他。 
He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.
11他到自己的地方来,自己的人倒不接待他。 
He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.

约翰福音2
不信的人是恐怕他的行为受责备,但是神的震怒依然存在他身上

18信他的人,不被定罪。不信的人,罪已经定了,因为他不信神独生子的名。 
Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.
19光来到世间,世人因自己的行为是恶的,不爱光倒爱黑暗,定他们的罪就是在此。 
This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
20凡作恶的便恨光,并不来就光,恐怕他的行为受责备。 
Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.

36信子的人有永生。不信子的人得不着永生,(原文作不得见永生)神的震怒常在他身上。 
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him."神的震怒依然存在(至少从亚当起)

约翰福音6
不信的人是不属于父的。
64只是你们中间有不信的人。耶稣从起头就知道,谁不信他,谁要卖他。 
Yet there are some of you who do not believe." For Jesus had known from the beginning which of them did not believe and who would betray him.
65耶稣又说,所以我对你们说过,若不是蒙我父的恩赐,没有人能到我这里来。 
He went on to say, "This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled him."
66从此他门徒中多有退去的,不再和他同行。 
From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.

约翰福音8
不信的人是不认识父的,是出于魔鬼的,是不属于父的。

19他们就问他说,你的父在哪里?耶稣回答说,你们不认识我,也不认识我的父。若是认识我,也就认识我的父。 
Then they asked him, "Where is your father?"

42耶稣说,倘若神是你们的父,你们就必爱我。因为我本是出于神,也是从神而来,并不是由着自己来,乃是他差我来。 
Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me.
43你们为什么不明白我的话呢?无非是因你们不能听我的道。 
Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say.
44你们是出于你们的父魔鬼,你们父的私欲,你们偏要行,他从起初是杀人的,不守真理。因他心里没有真理,他说谎是出于自己,因他本来是说谎的,也是说谎之人的父。
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
45我将真理告诉你们,你们就因此不信我。 
Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!
46你们中间谁能指证我有罪呢?我既然将真理告诉你们,为什么不信我呢? 
Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me?
47出于神的,必听神的话。你们不听,因为你们不是出于神。 
He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God."

对比:约翰福音17
信的人是属于父的,不属于世界

6你从世上赐给我的人,我已将你的名显明与他们。他们本是你的,你将他们赐给我,他们也遵守了你的道。 
"I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.

9我为他们祈求。不为世人祈求,却为你所赐给我的人祈求,因他们本是你的。 
I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but for those you have given me, for they are yours.

14我已将你的道赐给他们。世界又恨他们,因为他们不属世界,正如我不属世界一样。 
I have given them your word and the world has hated them, for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world.
15我不求你叫他们离开世界,只求你保守他们脱离那恶者。(或作脱离罪恶) 
My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one.
16他们不属世界,正如我不属世界一样。 
They are not of the world, even as I am not of it.

约翰福音9
不信的人瞎了心眼
39耶稣说,我为审判到这世上来,叫不能看见的,可以看见。能看见的,反瞎了眼。 
Jesus said, "For judgment I have come into this world, so that the blind will see and those who see will become blind."
40同他在那里的法利赛人,听见这话,就说,难道我们也瞎了眼吗? 
Some Pharisees who were with him heard him say this and asked, "What? Are we blind too?"
41耶稣对他们说,你们若瞎了眼,就没有罪了。但如今你们说,我们能看见,所以你们的罪还在。 
Jesus said, "If you were blind, you would not be guilty of sin; but now that you claim you can see, your guilt remains.

约翰福音10
不信的人不是耶稣的信徒(羊)
25耶稣回答说,我已经告诉你们,你们不信。我奉我父之名所行的事,可以为我作见证。
Jesus answered, "I did tell you, but you do not believe. The miracles I do in my Father's name speak for me,
26只是你们不信,因为你们不是我的羊。 
but you do not believe because you are not my sheep.
27我的羊听我的声音,我也认识他们,他们也跟着我。 
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.
28我又赐给他们永生。他们永不灭亡,谁也不能从我手里把他们夺去。 
I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand.
29我父把羊赐给我,他比万有都大。谁也不能从我父手里把他们夺去。 
My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand.

约翰福音12
不信的人是神刚硬的人(预示神的惩罚)
39他们所以不能信,因为以赛亚又说, 
For this reason they could not believe, because, as Isaiah says elsewhere:
40主叫他们瞎了眼,硬了心,免得他们眼睛看见,心里明白,回转过来,我就医治他们。
"He has blinded their eyes and deadened their hearts, so they can neither see with their eyes, nor understand with their hearts, nor turn--and I would heal them."

约翰福音14
不信的人不认识、不接受圣灵
16我要求父,父就另外赐给你们一位保惠师,(或作训慰师下同)叫他永远与你们同在。
And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever--
17就是真理的圣灵,乃世人不能接受的。因为不见他,也不认识他。你们却认识他。因他常与你们同在,也要在你们里面。 
the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.

约翰福音15

不信的人罪无可推诿,无故恨耶稣。
20你们要记念我从前对你们所说的话,仆人不能大于主人。他们若逼迫了我,也要逼迫你们。若遵守了我的话,也要遵守你们的话。 
Remember the words I spoke to you: 'No servant is greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also.
21但他们因我的名,要向你们行这一切的事,因为他们不认识那差我来的。 
They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the One who sent me.
22我若没有来教训他们,他们就没有罪。但如今他们的罪无可推诿了。 
If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. Now, however, they have no excuse for their sin.
23恨我的,也恨我的父。 
He who hates me hates my Father as well.
24我若没有在他们中间行过别人未曾行的事,他们就没有罪。但如今连我与我的父,他们也看见也恨恶了。 
If I had not done among them what no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. But now they have seen these miracles, and yet they have hated both me and my Father.
25这要应验他们律法上所写的话说,他们无故恨我。 
But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: 'They hated me without reason.'

耶稣说的清楚:不信的人是无故恨耶稣,而不是神不救!

来自:诗35

18我在大会中要称谢你,在众民中要赞美你。 
I will give you thanks in the great assembly; among throngs of people I will praise you.
19求你不容那无理与我为仇的,向我夸耀。不容那无故恨我的,向我挤眼。 
Let not those gloat over me who are my enemies without cause; let not those who hate me without reason maliciously wink the eye.
20因为他们不说和平话。倒想出诡诈的言语,害地上的安静人。 
They do not speak peaceably, but devise false accusations against those who live quietly in the land.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2017: 转贴:Grudem关于L,或particular R
2017: 约翰福音10: 我是好牧人,好牧人为羊舍