简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 帖子
圣经: 出埃及的以色列民是神救赎重生而信的人。
送交者: repentant 2019年04月07日16:18:36 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话

神硬拽他们出埃及过红海。

出埃及15

13. 你凭慈爱,领了你所赎的百姓,你凭能力,引他们到了你的圣所。 13. "In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed. In your strength you will guide them to your holy dwelling.    

16. 惊骇恐惧临到他们。耶和华阿,因你膀臂的大能,他们如石头寂然不动,等候你的百姓过去,等候你所赎的百姓过去。 16. terror and dread will fall upon them. By the power of your arm they will be as still as a stone- until your people pass by, O LORD, until the people you bought pass by.

神硬拽的恰恰是贪恋埃及的死人!

出埃及14
10. 法老临近的时候,以色列人举目看见埃及人赶来,就甚惧怕,向耶和华哀求。 10. As Pharaoh approached, the Israelites looked up, and there were the Egyptians, marching after them. They were terrified and cried out to the LORD. 

11. 他们对摩西说,难道在埃及没有坟地,你把我们带来死在旷野吗?你为什么这样待我们,将我们从埃及领出来呢? 11. They said to Moses, "Was it because there were no graves in Egypt that you brought us to the desert to die? What have you done to us by bringing us out of Egypt? 

12. 我们在埃及岂没有对你说过,不要搅扰我们,容我们服事埃及人吗?因为服事埃及人比死在旷野还好。 12. Didn't we say to you in Egypt, 'Leave us alone; let us serve the Egyptians'? It would have been better for us to serve the Egyptians than to die in the desert!"

以色列人被神折服,敬畏信服神。

出埃及14

31. 以色列人看见耶和华向埃及人所行的大事,就敬畏耶和华,又信服他和他的仆人摩西。 31. And when the Israelites saw the great power the LORD displayed against the Egyptians, the people feared the LORD and put their trust in him and in Moses his servant.    

重生的以色列人赞美耶和华!

出埃及15

1. 那时,摩西和以色列人向耶和华唱歌说,我要向耶和华歌唱,因他大大战胜,将马和骑马的投在海中。 1. Then Moses and the Israelites sang this song to the LORD: "I will sing to the LORD, for he is highly exalted. The horse and its rider he has hurled into the sea. 

2. 耶和华是我的力量,我的诗歌,也成了我的拯救。这是我的神,我要赞美他,是我父亲的神,我要尊崇他。 2. The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.

保罗对出埃及的民众下了结论

希伯来书 - 第 11 章 第 29 节 他们因着信,过红海如行干地。埃及人试着要过去,就被吞灭了。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖