簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:奇異恩典
萬維讀者網 > 彩虹之約 > 帖子
十架:基督信仰之核心 Heart of Christianity
送交者: beiqian2016 2020年05月18日12:51:22 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話

《The Cross: The Heart of Christianity 十架:基督信仰之核心》

【1 Corinthians 2:1-5 哥林多前書第二章1~5節】
When I came to you, brothers and sisters,I did not come proclaiming the mystery of God to you in lofty words or wisdom. For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ, and him crucified. And I came to you in weakness and in fear and in much trembling. My speech and my proclamation were not with plausible words of wisdom, but with a demonstration of the Spirit and of power, so that your faith might rest not on human wisdom but on the power of God.

至於我(保羅),弟兄姐妹們,我從前到你們那裡去,並沒有用高妙的言語和智慧對你們傳講神的奧秘。因為我已下定決心,在你們當中,只知道被釘十字架的耶穌基督,其他一概不知。而且,我在你們那裡的時候,又軟弱,又害怕,又戰戰兢兢; 我說的話和我講的信息,都不是用智慧的說服力,而是以聖靈的大能為憑證, 好讓你們的信心不是憑藉人的智慧,而是憑藉神的大能。】

The cross has become the symbol of Christianity, but it’s so much more than a mere piece of jewelry worn around the neck. The crucifixion of Christ is a central doctrine of our faith, and understanding it correctly is essential for eternal life. In fact, Paul was convinced the cross was the most vital subject he could address.
十字架已經成為基督信仰的象徵,但它不僅僅是脖子上戴的一件首飾。基督耶穌被釘十字架是我們信仰的核心教義,正確理解它對“永生”至關重要。實際上,保羅深信十字架是他應該極力強調的要害主題。 

It’s important for us as believers to understand what happened on the cross—then we too can be thoroughly convinced of its supreme significance. It was not simply the execution of a Jewish man. 
作為信徒的我們,重要的是要了解十字架上發生的事情,以致我們可以完全相信它的至高無上的意義;那絕不僅僅只是一個猶太人的生命被處決那樣簡單。

Although the Jews and the Romans viewed the crucifixion as the execution of a criminal, God saw the death of His Son as the perfect atoning sacrifice, which allowed for the justification of sinful mankind.
釘十字架被猶太人和羅馬人視為對罪犯的處決,但是,上主卻把(耶穌基督)聖子之死作為那”完美的贖罪祭“,作對為人類“背離上帝之原罪的正義辯護”。

What transpired in that event was the solution to mankind’s biggest problem: sin and our resulting alienation from God. The crucifixion is the divine transaction that saves us. Only the blood of Christ can cleanse us from sin and reconcile us to the Father. 
(耶穌基督)被釘十字架是解決人類最大的問題“背離上帝之原罪”的方法。被釘十字架是拯救我們的神聖“贖價-救贖”。只有基督的寶血才能潔淨使我們背離上帝的“原罪”,並使我們與上主父天重新和好。

Nothing else is required to pay for our salvation. To be saved, all we must do is believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and His sacrifice for our sins. 
不需要對上主基督耶穌的“神聖救贖”支付任何“贖價”;得救贖唯一須作的就是,接受主耶穌為我們的“背離上帝之原罪”所作的犧牲,皈依相信主耶穌基督。

http://blog.creaders.net/u/10849/202005/374211.html

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖