简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 帖子
杨光译:砖头(The Brick)
送交者: 杨爱程 2006年03月07日17:53:26 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话

砖头
佚名 | 中文翻译:杨光(真理报2006年3月号)

有一位担任某公司行政主管的年轻人,他春风得意,正驾驶着一辆崭新捷豹车快速行驶在住家区内小道上。他一直留意着是否有小孩儿在路边停的汽车之间跑来跑去,忽然间似乎看见了什么所以放慢了速度。但当他驶过的时候,并没有看见有小孩儿。突然,一块砖头砸到捷豹的车门上!

他赶紧急煞车,然后倒车回到被砸的地方。这位生气的车手跳出来,一把抓起站在旁边的小孩儿,把他推到一部汽车边上,大叫道:「你想怎么样?你是谁?你想干什么?这是新车,这要花很多钱才能修得好!为什么要这么做?”」

小男孩表示了歉意,说:「对不起,先生,我不知道应该怎么办」, 他哀求着说:「我扔那块砖头是因为没有人愿意停下来…」

泪水从他的脸颊上流下,从下巴上滴下去…,可怜的孩子指向汽车的另一边:「我哥哥从轮椅上掉下来了,我无法把他扶上去」他说道。小男孩哽咽着问那个惊讶的行政主管:「你能不能帮我把他放回轮椅上呢?他受伤了,但是我抱不动他。」

感动地说不出话来,年轻人匆忙地将残疾的小孩抱回轮椅上,然后拿出手绢帮他擦刚刚摔伤的地方,看了一下发现不是很严重,应该没什么问题。「谢谢你, 神祝福你!」孩子怀着感激的心情说道。

吃惊得一句话也说不出,这位年轻人只能看着小男孩推着他坐在轮椅上的哥哥沿着人行道往家里走。年轻人慢慢走回他的汽车。

被砸坏的地方很明显,但是这位行政主管没有去修理凹进去的车门。他留下这个痕迹是为了提醒自己:在人生历程中,不要等到有人需要向你扔一块砖头才能引起你的注意!

上帝向我们的心灵悄悄细语,我们要是没时间听,祂就得朝我们扔块砖头,听不听是我们的选择。

The Brick
Author Unknown | Chinese translation: Linda Yang

A young and successful ????utive was traveling down a neighborhood street, going a bit too fast in his new Jaguar. He was watching for kids darting out from between parked cars and slowed down when he thought he saw something. As his car passed, no children appeared. Suddenly, a brick smashed into the Jaguar's side door!

He slammed on the brakes and backed the Jaguar back to the spot where the brick had been thrown. The angry driver then jumped out of the car, grabbed the nearest kid and pushed him up against a parked car, shouting, "What was that all about and who are you? Just what the heck are you doing? That's a new car and that brick you threw is going to cost a lot of money. Why did you do it?"
The young boy was apologetic. "Please, mister . . . please, I'm sorry but I didn't know what else to do." He pleaded, "I threw the brick because no one else would stop … "

With tears dripping down his face and off his chin, the child pointed to a spot just around a parked car. "It's my brother," he said. "He rolled off the curb and fell out of his wheelchair and I can't lift him up." Now sobbing, the boy asked the stunned ????utive, "Would you please help me get him back into his wheelchair? He's hurt and he's too heavy for me."

Moved beyond words, the ????utive hurriedly lifted the handicapped boy back into the wheelchair, then took out a linen handkerchief and dabbed at the fresh scrapes and cuts. A quick look told him everything was going to be okay. "Thank you and may God bless you," the grateful child told the stranger.

Too shook up for words, the man simply watched the boy push his wheelchair-bound brother down the sidewalk toward their home. It was a long, slow walk back to the Jaguar.

The damage was very noticeable, but the ????utive never bothered to repair the dented side door. He kept the dent there to remind him of this message: Don't go through life so fast that someone has to throw a brick at you to get your attention!

God whispers in our souls and speaks to our hearts. Sometimes when we don't have time to listen, He has to throw a brick at us. It's our choice to listen or not.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2005: 一基督徒姐妹平安
2005: 是啊。神要拣选的仆人,逃得了和尚逃不