簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:奇異恩典
萬維讀者網 > 彩虹之約 > 帖子
楊光譯:磚頭(The Brick)
送交者: 楊愛程 2006年03月07日17:53:26 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話

磚頭
佚名 | 中文翻譯:楊光(真理報2006年3月號)

有一位擔任某公司行政主管的年輕人,他春風得意,正駕駛着一輛嶄新捷豹車快速行駛在住家區內小道上。他一直留意着是否有小孩兒在路邊停的汽車之間跑來跑去,忽然間似乎看見了什麼所以放慢了速度。但當他駛過的時候,並沒有看見有小孩兒。突然,一塊磚頭砸到捷豹的車門上!

他趕緊急煞車,然後倒車回到被砸的地方。這位生氣的車手跳出來,一把抓起站在旁邊的小孩兒,把他推到一部汽車邊上,大叫道:「你想怎麼樣?你是誰?你想幹什麼?這是新車,這要花很多錢才能修得好!為什麼要這麼做?”」

小男孩表示了歉意,說:「對不起,先生,我不知道應該怎麼辦」, 他哀求着說:「我扔那塊磚頭是因為沒有人願意停下來…」

淚水從他的臉頰上流下,從下巴上滴下去…,可憐的孩子指向汽車的另一邊:「我哥哥從輪椅上掉下來了,我無法把他扶上去」他說道。小男孩哽咽着問那個驚訝的行政主管:「你能不能幫我把他放回輪椅上呢?他受傷了,但是我抱不動他。」

感動地說不出話來,年輕人匆忙地將殘疾的小孩抱回輪椅上,然後拿出手絹幫他擦剛剛摔傷的地方,看了一下發現不是很嚴重,應該沒什麼問題。「謝謝你, 神祝福你!」孩子懷着感激的心情說道。

吃驚得一句話也說不出,這位年輕人只能看着小男孩推着他坐在輪椅上的哥哥沿着人行道往家裡走。年輕人慢慢走回他的汽車。

被砸壞的地方很明顯,但是這位行政主管沒有去修理凹進去的車門。他留下這個痕跡是為了提醒自己:在人生歷程中,不要等到有人需要向你扔一塊磚頭才能引起你的注意!

上帝向我們的心靈悄悄細語,我們要是沒時間聽,祂就得朝我們扔塊磚頭,聽不聽是我們的選擇。

The Brick
Author Unknown | Chinese translation: Linda Yang

A young and successful ????utive was traveling down a neighborhood street, going a bit too fast in his new Jaguar. He was watching for kids darting out from between parked cars and slowed down when he thought he saw something. As his car passed, no children appeared. Suddenly, a brick smashed into the Jaguar's side door!

He slammed on the brakes and backed the Jaguar back to the spot where the brick had been thrown. The angry driver then jumped out of the car, grabbed the nearest kid and pushed him up against a parked car, shouting, "What was that all about and who are you? Just what the heck are you doing? That's a new car and that brick you threw is going to cost a lot of money. Why did you do it?"
The young boy was apologetic. "Please, mister . . . please, I'm sorry but I didn't know what else to do." He pleaded, "I threw the brick because no one else would stop … "

With tears dripping down his face and off his chin, the child pointed to a spot just around a parked car. "It's my brother," he said. "He rolled off the curb and fell out of his wheelchair and I can't lift him up." Now sobbing, the boy asked the stunned ????utive, "Would you please help me get him back into his wheelchair? He's hurt and he's too heavy for me."

Moved beyond words, the ????utive hurriedly lifted the handicapped boy back into the wheelchair, then took out a linen handkerchief and dabbed at the fresh scrapes and cuts. A quick look told him everything was going to be okay. "Thank you and may God bless you," the grateful child told the stranger.

Too shook up for words, the man simply watched the boy push his wheelchair-bound brother down the sidewalk toward their home. It was a long, slow walk back to the Jaguar.

The damage was very noticeable, but the ????utive never bothered to repair the dented side door. He kept the dent there to remind him of this message: Don't go through life so fast that someone has to throw a brick at you to get your attention!

God whispers in our souls and speaks to our hearts. Sometimes when we don't have time to listen, He has to throw a brick at us. It's our choice to listen or not.

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2005: 一基督徒姐妹平安
2005: 是啊。神要揀選的僕人,逃得了和尚逃不