简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 帖子
希伯来书第六章二节是各样的洗礼还是各样的洗濯?
送交者: ffwb 2006年12月19日06:39:21 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话

灵恩的问题(九)希伯来书第六章二节是各样的洗礼还是各样的洗濯?

一.前言

本文所要建立的是从希腊文的角度来证明希伯来书第六章二节的“各样的洗礼”应当被翻译成“各样的洗濯”。接着的下一篇文章是要从神学的角度,从希伯来书的主题,来证明旧约的预表与各样的洗濯的条例是希伯来书所指的“基督道理的开端”。

如果“各样的洗礼”应当被翻译成“各样的洗濯”的话,那么希伯来书六章2 节与圣灵的洗的讨论无关。

希伯来书6:2,大都的中英文的翻译可能都错了,包括,KJV, NIV, ASV, ALT,YLT , 和合本等。不应该将它翻译成“洗礼(baptisms)”,而应被翻译成 --“洗濯(washings)”。

二.希伯来 6:2 翻译的问题:洗礼还是洗濯?

希伯来书第六章二节的“各样的洗礼”应当被翻译成“各样的洗濯”。从希腊文的角度,原因如下:

1.希伯来书6:2的各样洗礼的洗礼(βαπτισμός ,baptisms,909)这个字在新约圣经中只出现四次。其他三次都翻译成“洗濯 (washings)”。(参附录1)

2. 这两个字是不同的希腊字,洗礼(βάπτισμα ,908)是第三词尾变化 (third declension), 中性。洗濯(βαπτισμός, 909)是第二词尾变化 ( second declension),男性。

3.新约圣经的“洗”只有三个希腊文的词(βαπτίζω,βάπτισμα,βαπτισμός),受洗(动词),洗礼(名词),“洗濯(名词, 暂称洗濯)”。它们的字根都是一样的(参附录2)。圣经提到洗礼的动词(受洗)有13次,名词22次(马太,马可,路加 ,使徒行传 ,罗马书,以弗所 书,歌罗西 书,彼得前书 )(参附录3)。从附录3,我们可看出什么是洗礼的名词,只有一个字,βαπτισμα(908)。为什么呢?因为动、名词二者不断的交叉出现在同样的一节经文中,整本圣经不断的出现。没有别的字,只有这个字。所以我们可以说与受洗的动词放在一起的受洗的名词只有这个字,βαπτισμα。希伯来书的两次名词“洗濯(βαπτισμός)”的这个字,与新约中的受洗动词无关。

4.根据Walter Bauer (参附录4),βαπτισμα这个字baptism,是只有在基督教文献才有的希腊字(found only in Christian writers)。这表示βαπτισμός这个字是一般通用的词汇,洗濯。Βαπτισμα是洗礼。

5.为什么马可用两个不同名词βαπτισμα(洗礼)与βαπτισμός(“洗濯”)?5 次讲到受洗动词时,4次全用洗礼名词βαπτισμα ,没有一次用洗濯名词βαπτισμός 。当马可提到洗杯、罐、铜器等物时全部用βαπτισμός(“洗濯” 2次)没有一次用βαπτισμα(洗礼)?马可为什么不只单用一个名词呢?答案是洗礼是洗礼,洗濯是洗濯。人受洗当然与洗罐子不同。(参附录5)

上面的五点,特别是3, 4,5, 的任何一点就可以构成足够的证据了。
希伯来书 6:2不是洗礼而是洗濯。

所以,希伯来书六章2 节与圣灵的洗的讨论无关。

三.附录
1.+++++++++++++++++
1)(Mar 7:4) And when they come from the market, except they wash ,they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, as the washing(909,βαπτισμους) of cups, and pots, brazen vessels, and of tables.
(可7: 4)从市上来,若不洗浴(907,baptizo)也不吃饭;还有好些别的规矩,他们历代拘守,就是洗(909,βαπτισμους,washing)杯、罐、铜器等物。
2)(Mar 7:8) For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing (909)of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
(可7: 8)你们是离弃神的诫命,拘守人的遗传」(注:中文译本在这里并没有根据Textus Receptus 的抄本, 如KJV;而是根据Westcott and Holt 的抄本,如NIV,将下半段经文省略了)
3)(Heb 6:2) Of the doctrine of baptisms (909), and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal166 judgment.
(希6:1,2) 所以,我们应当离开基督道理的开端,竭力进到完全的地步,不必再立根基,就如那懊悔死行,信靠神、各样洗礼、按手之礼、死人复活,以及永远审判各等教训。
4)(Heb 9:10) Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings,(909) and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.
(希9:10)这些事,连那饮食和诸般洗濯的规矩,都不过是属肉体的条例,命定到振兴的时候为止。

2.+++++++++++++++++++++++
(太 3:7) But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism(908), he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
(太 20:22) But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism (908) that I am baptized with?
(太 20:23) And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism (908) that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.
(太 21:25) The baptism (908) of John, whence was it? from heaven, or of men? And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say unto us, Why did ye not then believe him?
(可 1:4) John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism (908) of repentance for the remission of sins.
(可10:38) But Jesus said unto them, Ye know not what ye ask: can ye drink of the cup that I drink of? and be baptized with the baptism (908) that I am baptized with?
(可10:39) And they said unto him, We can. And Jesus said unto them, Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism (908) that I am baptized withal shall ye be baptized:
(可11:30) The baptism (908) of John, was it from heaven, or of men? answer me.
(路 3:3) And he came into all the country about Jordan, preaching the baptism (908) of repentance for the remission of sins;
(路7:29) And all the people that heard him, and the publicans, justified God, being baptized with the baptism (908) of John.
(路12:50) But I have a baptism (908) to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!
(路20:4) The baptism (908) of John, was it from heaven, or of men?
(徒 1:22) Beginning from the baptism (908) of John, unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection.
(徒10:37) That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism (908) which John preached;
(徒13:24) When John had first preached before his coming the baptism (908) of repentance to all the people of Israel.
(徒18:25) This man was instructed in the way of the Lord; and being fervent in the spirit, he spake and taught diligently the things of the Lord, knowing only the baptism (908) of John.
(徒19:3) And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism (908) .
(徒19:4) Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism (908) of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
(罗 6:4) Therefore we are buried with him by baptism (908) into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
(弗 4:5) One Lord, one faith, one baptism (908) ,
(歌 2:12) Buried with him in baptism (908) , wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.
(彼前 3:21) The like figure whereunto even baptism (908) doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

3.+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
βαπτίζω:
受洗动词, εβαπτισθημεν, baptized – 动词,indicative, 过去式, 被动式,第一人称,复数。归入, εις,into – 介系词 (罗6:3)
βάπτισμα:受洗名词,中性, 单数(太20:22)
βαπτισμός:洗濯/洗浴 βαπτισμων– 名词,genitive, 男性, 复数(希6:2)

4.+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Walter Bauer, A Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament and Other Early Christian Literature (Second edition, Revised and augmented by F. Gingrich and Frederick W. Danker from Walter Bauer’s fifth edition, 1958), The University of Chicago Press, p. 132

5.+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
(可7:4) And when they come from the market, except they wash ,they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, as the washing(βαπτισμους) of cups, and pots, brazen vessels, and of tables. 从市上来,若不洗浴(βαπτίζω)也不吃饭;还有好些别的规矩,他们历代拘守,就是洗(βαπτισμους,washing)杯、罐、铜器等物。
(可7:8) For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing (βαπτισμους)of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.你们是离弃神的诫命,拘守人的遗传」(注:中文译本在这里并没有根据Textus Receptus 的抄本, 如KJV;而是根据Westcott and Holt 的抄本,如NIV,将下半段经文省略了)
(可7:4) And when they come from the market, except they wash ,they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, as the washing(909,βαπτισμους) of cups, and pots, brazen vessels, and of tables. 从市上来,若不洗浴(907,baptizo)也不吃饭;还有好些别的规矩,他们历代拘守,就是洗(909,βαπτισμους,washing)杯、罐、铜器等物。
(可 7:8) For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing (909)of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do. 你们是离弃神的诫命,拘守人的遗传」(注:中文译本在这里并没有根据Textus Receptus 的抄本, 如KJV;而是根据Westcott and Holt 的抄本,如NIV,将下半段经文省略了)
(可 1:4) John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism (βάπτισμα) of repentance for the remission of sins.
(可11:30) The baptism (βάπτισμα) of John, was it from heaven, or of men? answer me.
(可10:38) But Jesus said unto them, Ye know not what ye ask: can ye drink of the cup that I drink of? and be baptized with the baptism (βάπτισμα) that I am baptized with?
(可10:39) And they said unto him, We can. And Jesus said unto them, Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism (βάπτισμα) that I am baptized withal shall ye be baptized

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2003: 给基甸兄:彩虹网友圣经灯谜集锦(一)
2003: deed reflect that inside