设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 帖子
ZT诗歌精选 因祢愛的大能 (中,英文两版)
送交者: caleb 2008年08月17日04:29:53 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话
英文版
The Power Of Your Love 因祢愛的大能 Words and Music by Geoff Bullock 本版本演唱者: Heritage Singers Lord I come to You, let my heart be changed renewed 主,我親近祢,使我心變化更新, Flowing from the grace that I've found in You. 我知在主裡,祢恩典湧流。 Lord I've come to know the weaknesses I see in me 在祢慈愛裡,我心中一切軟弱, Will be stripped away by the power of Your love. 都將被挪去,因祢愛的大能。 Hold me close, let Your love surround me. 「擁抱我,讓祢愛圍繞我, Bring me near, draw me to Your side. 吸引我,靠近祢身旁; And as I wait, I'll rise up like the eagle, 我等候,將如鷹展翅上騰, And I will soar with You, Your Spirit leads me on 我要與祢飛翔,祢聖靈引領我, In the power of Your love. 在祢大能愛中。」 2. Lord unveil my eyes let me see You face to face: 主,開啟我眼,使我與祢面對面, The knowledge of Your love as You live in me. 明白祢的愛,祢在我裡面。 Lord renew my mind as Your will unfolds my life 更新我心意,向我顯明祢旨意, In living everyday by the power of Your love. 在每日生命中,因祢愛的大能。 ©1992, Word Music Words and Music by Geoff Bullock 中文版 The Power Of Your Love 因祢愛的大能 Words and Music by Geoff Bullock 本版本演唱者: 河用仁(韓籍)宣教團隊;選自萬國敬拜讚美節慶專輯
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2006: TO: 喜来登弟兄:
2006: 海兰兰 - 我要向山举目(歌曲)