設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:奇異恩典
萬維讀者網 > 彩虹之約 > 帖子
召會一切難處的解答
送交者: theson 2009年02月07日09:30:12 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話
  請我們先禱告 主,這些年來一直向你的恢復說話,為着你的啟示和行動我們感謝你!我們讚美你給我們看見你的經綸,以基督為中心和普及,我們所有的是何等一位基督!   詩歌:464♫   我若認識復活大能, 必愛十架的模型;   惟死能使生命長成, 若不死了,就不生。   不死就不生, 不死就不生,   惟死能使生命長成, 不死就不生。   今日經節及註解 林前六1~16 重點經節 林前1:9   林前1:23   林前2:2 神是信實的,你們乃是為祂所召,進入了祂兒子我們主耶穌基督的交通。 我們卻是傳揚釘十字架的基督,對猶太人為絆腳石,對外邦人為愚拙; 因為我曾定了主意,在你們中間不知道別的,只知道耶穌基督,並這位釘十字架的。   生命供應 我的負擔是要大家了解主的恢復真正是什麼。神在祂恢復里的心意,是要恢復基督作一切,恢復基督作神經綸惟一的中心,並恢復基督作我們的一切,作我們的分供我們享受。 我們在主恢復里的人,需要來看我們享受基督的光景。你每天享受基督有多少?哥林多前書所啟示基督的二十方面,你全享受了麼?我盼望聖徒們越過越能宣告:"主耶穌,我享受你,我在你裡面非常喜樂。主,你是我的一切;你是神的能力和智慧,你是我的公義、聖別、救贖,你更是我的榮耀,使我得着榮耀。主,你是神的深奧;我禱告你,求你帶我更深的享受你自己作這些深奧的事。" 人生滿了難處與糾纏,活着就是要遭遇難處和麻煩。不僅婚姻生活、家庭生活是這樣,連召會生活也不例外。按人的辦法,協商是解決問題或脫開糾纏的方法。夫妻之間可能嘗試這樣解決難處。但這不是神的路。神的路乃是把基督供應你,並且借着十字架了結你。每當家庭生活或召會生活有難處時,天然的人立刻就想協商,以談判解決難處。因着主的憐憫,我能見證,每當我面臨這試誘時,我裡面深處就感覺不需要談判或協商。我惟一的需要乃是到十字架那裡被了結,然後基督就帶着供應來解決每一個難處。這是神解決召會生活中一切難處的路。 我們該專注於基督,祂是我們惟一的愛好與選擇。不僅如此,我們需要對十字架有正確的領會,知道十字架的目的是要了結我們一切的所是。我們需要接受這個十字架,並享受基督;這是召會中所有難處的惟一解答。(哥林多前書生命讀經,四一、五三、五六至五七頁。)   問答: 1、 什麼是召會一切難處的解答?(參讀 林前一17注3。) 2、 我們如何經歷這位基督?(參讀林前一9注3。) 3、 什麼是我們所傳揚的?(參讀 林前一23注1。)   明天:與主聯合的,便是與主成為一靈 The Solution to All Problems in the Church   Let's Pray: Lord, we thank You for Your word. We praise You that You have shown us Your economy, with Christ as the centrality and the universality. Oh, what a Christ we have!   Hymn:631   If I'd know Christ's risen power, I must ever love the Cross; Life from death alone arise; There's no gain except by loss. If no death, no life, If no death, no life; Life from death alone arises; If no death, no life.   Today's Verses and Footnotes: 1 Cor 6:1-16 Key Verses: 1 Cor 1:9   1 Cor 1:23a   1 Cor 2:2   God is faithful, through whom you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. But we preach Christ crucified, to Jews a stumbling block, and to Gentiles foolishness, For I did not determine to know anything among you except Jesus Christ, and this One crucified.   Life Supply: I am burdened that we all understand what the Lord's recovery really is. God's intention in His recovery is to recover Christ as everything. It is to recover Christ as the unique center of God's economy and as everything to us as our portion for our enjoyment. We in the Lord's recovery need to consider our situation with respect to the enjoyment of Christ. How much do you enjoy Christ daily? Do you enjoy Him in all the nineteen aspects revealed in 1 Corinthians? I hope that more and more the saints will be able to declare, "Lord Jesus, I enjoy You and I am very happy in You. Lord, You are everything to me. You are God's power and wisdom. You are my righteousness, sanctification, redemption, and even glory for my glorification. Lord, you are the depths of God. I pray that You will bring me further into the enjoyment of Yourself as these depths." Human life is filled with problems and entanglements. Simply to be alive is to encounter problems and troubles. This is true not only in the married life and family life, but also in the church life. According to the human way, negotiation is the means of solving problems or resolving entanglements. A brother and his wife may attempt to solve problems in this way. However, this is not the divine way. God's way is to supply you with Christ and terminate you by the cross. Whenever there is a problem in the family life or in the church life, the natural man may immediately try to negotiate and solve the problem through conversation. By the Lord's mercy I can testify that whenever I face this temptation, deep within I have the sense that there is no need for me to talk or negotiate. My only need is to go to the cross and be terminated. Then Christ comes in with the supply to solve every problem. This is God's way to solve all the problems in the church life. We should pay our full attention to Christ. He is our unique preference and choice. Furthermore, we need to have a proper understanding concerning the cross, realizing that the purpose of the cross is to terminate whatever we are. We need to take this cross and enjoy Christ. This is the unique solution to all problems in the church. (Life-Study of 1 Corinthians, pp. 35, 45, 47-48)   Questions: 1. What is the unique solution to all problems in the church? (See 1 Cor 1:17 note 3) 2. How do we experience this very Christ? (See 1 Cor 1:9 note 2, paragraph 2) 3. What should we preach? (See 1 Cor 1:23 note 1)   Tomorrow: But He Who Is Joined to the Lord Is One Spirit
0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2008: 《歲寒之際,彩虹之巔,一貓西來,俠女
2008: 我的歌