設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:粉纓
萬維讀者網 > 戀戀風塵 > 帖子
徐意:Friends remind you who you were!
送交者: 徐意 2009年12月25日06:26:35 於 [戀戀風塵] 發送悄悄話

Friends remind you who you were!

Talking to a primary school friend on phone, she suddenly asked “…Will you come back and do some business? Such as open an educational organisation like language school that sort of things? …”

“Me? No, no. I am in the situation that I  just enjoy relaxing and no facing any big challenges. My biggest aim now is to find a rich husband and don’t need to work fulltime, only work when I want… ”

“Will you really enjoy that kind of life? You won’t, if you will, you had already married to a rich man and did not need to work. You had chance but you did not want that kind of life. Based on the one I knew who you are, you will not carry on this thinking for long. You always challenge yourself and never give up fighting for higher. You may relax for a while but you will fed up this boring lifestyle soon and will get back to who you were…. 

When finished the conversation with her and one of my middle school teacher who always carry on other business while he has a fulltime teaching job as a middle school teacher, I feel like that a stone threw in a lake with dead water. It did reminded me about myself that  how hard I worked in business and how successful I did (not for earning money but for being famous in the kind of business, as I was interview by the correspondents, was written and put on some medias, such as daily mail  news paper and magazines. )

I started considered that I have enough break since I jointed in this school as I feel the job get easier and easier, and feeling a bit not really bored but a bit too relaxing. I asked myself that if I should go back to who I was, and to do something else while I have a not very busy job (Don’t get me wrong, my job now could be very stress.) Maybe it is the time now that I should do something else, not just teaching on it own.

Good idea, I thing that is what I need-- to move my concentration on something else. As saying,: ‘Every thing happens with its reasons.’ Now I knew why I feel a bit not happy about the relationship with other colleagues and feeling a bit disappointed about the way they treated me. Do I care now? No. That was the signal telling me move on to do something else and not just focus on the job. It is only a job, and they are only your colleagues not your friends.   

‘Got it. Thank you!’

That’s one of the reasons I enjoy talking to friends. They may not give you a clear idea but through the conversation you could be inspire.

接受稱讚是一種喜悅!

Few days later, once again, when we TALK on QQ she reminded me something that make me really feel good about myself and also remind me something I forgotten to proud of myself. 

如果不是你,或許我不會在升初中時英語考了99分,如果不是你,我也去不到68中,因為我不是很有主意的人。

你的想法總是很勇敢的!

我總不會忘記你是我的引路人,…”

As a teacher, I love to praise my students, and I do every time when I have chance. I know they love it; they enjoy it and even do better after that, because they want my praise. I did not know that I love being praised too. Thanks, my school friend!

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2008: 英子: 愛到放手 (組圖 文)
2008: 千代一中: 日本女星-飯島愛