設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:彎刀
萬維讀者網 > 競技沙龍 > 跟帖
First off, I am not a Maverick
送交者: niumen 2009月05月09日21:45:22 於 [競技沙龍] 發送悄悄話
回  答: NBA承認裁判失誤,又能怎樣呢?niumen 於 2009-05-09 21:26:20
First off, I am not a Maverick's supporter and I am not a Nuggets supporter. As an innocent bystander, common sense tells you that this game was rigged. Single blown calls can change the outcomes of games. If anyone here has watched Sooner Football all season long, knows that every year they pull the same kind of crap that changes 2 to 3 losses into wins for them. Then we have to watch them display themselves for another National Championship loss.
Wake up!!!! Can you say Boring. The NBA is no different. Did Rashan Rondo get ejected for the foul on Brad Miller or serve a one game suspension, no. Did he get ejected the next game for throwing Heinrich into the media table, no. Did Kobe get ejected and serve a one game suspension for throating Artest, no. But Artest got tossed, twice I might add, making him look like the bad guy. Has Gasol ever heard of a razor, does not look like it. So why the hell do we have to keep buying what they are shoveling. The only suggestion I can think of is to quit watching so much. Get out and play, even if you are thirty, forty, fifty, or plus. You are never to old to just shoot around. You might amaze yourself, get some decent exercise, cut down on the money you throw away at the golf course on carts and beer. You will find that shooting a jump shot is not as amazing as portrayed, you won't get pissed off when your team does not win as much and you will learn a new appreciation of the game, without the business and gambling sides that seem to tear down it's beauty. Just play dammit.
0%(0)
0%(0)
  I have to root for you. :-) /無內容 - micel99 05/10/09 (119)
標  題 (必選項):
內  容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2008: 玩籃球的知青哥們(1) 集市上遇丫頭
2008: 公式化的波音
2007: 洛陽花開十評姚明之范甘迪是姚明救命繩
2007: 洛陽花開:黃蜂保羅才是中國籃球發展方