设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:弯刀
万维读者网 > 竞技沙龙 > 帖子
NBA承认裁判失误,又能怎样呢?
送交者: niumen 2009年05月09日21:26:20 于 [竞技沙龙] 发送悄悄话
Refs missed intentional foul, NBA admits DALLAS -- The NBA admitted officials were wrong when they didn't call an intentional foul the Dallas Mavericks were trying to commit before Denver's Carmelo Anthony made a game-winning 3-pointer Saturday night. Dallas had a two-point lead and a foul to give when Denver inbounded the ball with less than 8 seconds left. Antoine Wright was clearly trying to foul Anthony, and bumped him twice. But the whistle never blew and Anthony swished a 3-pointer from in front of the Dallas bench with a second left that gave the Nuggets a 106-105 victory and a 3-0 series lead. "At the end of the Dallas-Denver game this evening, the officials missed an intentional foul committed by Antoine Wright on Carmelo Anthony, just prior to Anthony's three-point basket," Joel Litvin, NBA president of league and basketball operations, said in a statement issued by the league about two hours after the game. In the aftermath of the scandal involving former referee Tim Donaghy, the NBA has begun publicly acknowledging certain officiating mistakes. Donaghy is serving a prison sentence for betting on games he officiated and taking cash payments from gambling associates for information to help them with bets. A day after Game 4 of the Western Conference finals last year, the NBA said a foul should have been called against Derek Fisher of the Los Angeles Lakers on the final possession. That could have given San Antonio a chance to win the game and get even in the series. Fisher jumped and came down on Brent Barry in the final seconds of a two-point game. No foul was called and Barry missed badly on a 3-pointer as time expired. Mark Wunderlich, one of the three officials for that game last year, was part of the crew for the Denver-Dallas game Saturday night and was the one closest to Wright and Anthony. "I'm almost as disappointed for Mark as I am for us. ... It's a call he makes 100 percent of the time," Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle said after Saturday's game. Added Wright: "I was positive a whistle was coming, just like everybody else was positive the whistle was coming. I made a play on the ball like I was told in the huddle, and the call wasn't made. ... I'm upset like everyone else in this locker room, and I feel like we have a right to be upset." DALLAS -- Antoine Wright had a simple objective. In a game with 61 fouls already called, he was trying to commit another. Wright bumped Carmelo Anthony once, hard enough to knock him off stride. But not enough for a foul call. So he jostled Anthony again. Still no call -- and now Wright was out of position, leaving Anthony a clear look at the basket. His 3-pointer went right through with a second left, giving the Denver Nuggets a 106-105 victory over the Dallas Mavericks on Saturday, and a 3-0 series lead that has been insurmountable in NBA history. During the timeout before Anthony's winning shot, Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle reminded his players they had a foul to give and told them to use it. Wright's attempt was good enough for the league office, but not for the crew. The official closest to the play was Mark Wunderlich, the same official who did not call a foul on Los Angeles' Derek Fisher at the end of Game 4 of last year's Western Conference finals. "What do you want me to do ... take him out and then I get a flagrant two late in the game?" Wright said. "I made a play on the ball like I was told in the huddle and the call wasn't made." Nuggets coach George Karl thought it was a great non-call. "It seemed like he fumbled the ball," Karl said. When time ran out, the crowd fell silent, the Nuggets began to celebrate and the Mavericks began to gripe. Big Trouble In Big 'D' History tells us the Nuggets are in great shape vs. the Mavs. In fact, no team in NBA history has ever lost a playoff series after taking a 3-0 lead. Here's a breakdown of the 86 previous 3-0 margins and how they ended: Teams Leading 3-0 Best-of-Seven Series, NBA History Finish Series Won 4-0 52 Won 4-1 25 Won 4-2 6 Won 4-3 3 Lost 4-3 0 Josh Howard was among several clusters of Dallas players who appeared to be exchanging words with Denver players and staff. Owner Mark Cuban brushed by a cameraman on his way to the scene, then blew off steam behind the scorer's table, his face reddening. He declined to comment later. "Officiating has to be a science, not an art," Carlisle said. "If I sit here and belabor this it's not going to be good for our league. It's one of those times where it's really an unfortunate thing." The Nuggets hold a 3-0 lead in a best-of-seven series for the first time in franchise history and will go for the sweep Monday night. All sorts of things are in their favor, from the fact no NBA team up 3-0 has ever lost the series to their 7-0 record against the Mavericks this season. Denver also is the only team to win in Dallas since mid-February; the Nuggets are 2-0 in that span, everyone else 0-17. Copyright by STATS LLC and The Associated Press
0%(0)
0%(0)
  NBA是坦白疲子,错了认错,坚持不改.  /无内容 - (99) 05/10/09 (96)
  Let me ask you one question - ymfan 05/10/09 (169)
    那个犯规吹了的话对金块没有好处 - super88 05/10/09 (81)
      Hehe - ymfan 05/10/09 (75)
    情况是小牛还差一个犯规才会被罚球,你说的不成立  /无内容 - super88 05/10/09 (134)
      Which part 不成立?  /无内容 - ymfan 05/10/09 (128)
    I was an NBA fan for 10 years - CyberCat 05/10/09 (358)
      这可是彻骨的痛。那场GAME发生什么事了? - 阿胖~ 05/10/09 (226)
        新警察,鉴定完毕 :) - 周老虎 05/10/09 (240)
          怎么黑的呀? - 阿胖~ 05/10/09 (252)
            Well, at he end of that game - ymfan 05/10/09 (222)
              吼吼,这是造星的登峰造极啊!  /无内容 - 阿胖~ 05/10/09 (171)
            那年小魏有点沾衣十八跌的味道  /无内容 - 周老虎 05/10/09 (209)
              我还以为是今年的事哪:)  /无内容 - 阿胖~ 05/10/09 (134)
      I'm with you, - ymfan 05/10/09 (114)
      10年的青春啊!就这么被忽悠了 - 周老虎 05/10/09 (145)
    是的,不崇拜任何球星。结果很糟,球星都成了伪造的  /无内容 - rednose 05/10/09 (104)
    对头,球迷所见略同!  /无内容 - 信阳人 05/10/09 (70)
    架不住美国人喜欢看摔跤啊 - 周老虎 05/10/09 (148)
    演技很拙劣,要允许看客起哄,特别是掏了钱的看官  /无内容 - icecold 05/10/09 (129)
      小兵这句话很到位啊,嘿嘿嘿  /无内容 - 周老虎 05/10/09 (103)
  First off, I am not a Maverick - niumen 05/09/09 (253)
    I have to root for you. :-)  /无内容 - micel99 05/10/09 (119)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2008: 玩篮球的知青哥们(1) 集市上遇丫头
2008: 公式化的波音
2007: 洛阳花开十评姚明之范甘迪是姚明救命绳
2007: 洛阳花开:黄蜂保罗才是中国篮球发展方