設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:彎刀
萬維讀者網 > 競技沙龍 > 帖子
泡椒要去湖人或騎士?
送交者: Mayi 2017年06月19日18:19:14 於 [競技沙龍] 發送悄悄話

Report: Paul George prefers to sign with Lakers as free agent in 2018

Paul George has told the Indiana Pacers that he will not re-sign with the club after next season and the All-Star forward would prefer to sign with the Los Angeles Lakers when he is a free agent 2018, The Vertical reported Sunday.

If George, 27, were to sign with the Lakers, it would mark a homecoming of sorts, as he was born in nearby Palmdale, California.

George instructed his agent to inform new Pacers president Kevin Pritchard of his plans, according to the Vertical.

Although George would constitute a significant acquisition for Los Angeles, the rebuilding Lakers do not currently intend to part with any of their young assets in a trade with the Pacers, sources told ESPN's Ramona Shelburne.

George said Thursday that he was committed to playing with the Pacers through next season.

"I am a Pacer. I am under contract, and I intend to play,'' George said.

George has averaged 18.1 points and 6.3 rebounds per game over seven NBA seasons and is considered one of the best two-way players in the league.

The past two seasons have been the best of his career. Since returning for the final six games of the 2014-15 season after gruesomely breaking his left leg, George has taken his game to new heights. He averaged 23.1 points and 7.0 rebounds per game in 2015-16.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

0%(0)
0%(0)
   小打小鬧。去騎士也許能戴上個圈。湖人沒希望  /無內容 - 紅山狼 06/19/17 (492)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2016: 2016 NBA總決賽最後一戰:騎士-勇士
2016: 歐洲杯搭台:A組第三輪:法國-瑞士;羅
2015: NBA總決賽爭議哨:莫茲戈夫第一場末是
2015: NBA已經翻篇,大家開始討論NFL吧!