设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:弯刀
万维读者网 > 竞技沙龙 > 帖子
历史的轮回,惊人的相似!
送交者: ymfan 2009年06月12日06:04:08 于 [竞技沙龙] 发送悄悄话
It turns out 李的那个只是热身,让球迷把尼克从14年的记忆底层拉出来,昨晚这场才是正式演出,其结果让人感叹:命,这就是命,不信不行,不服不行! Nick the Brick 时间,1995年六月七日; 地点,魔术火箭总决赛第一场,魔术主场; 上半场魔术领先20分,第四节结束还剩11秒钟,魔术领先三分; 尼克站到了罚球线上,连续打铁4次; 肯尼最后几秒投中3分,比赛加时,魔术饮恨。 Howard the Brick 时间,2009年六月十一日; 地点,魔术火箭总决赛第四场,魔术主场; 上半场魔术领先12分,第四节结束还剩11秒钟,魔术领先三分; 火花站到了罚球线上,连续打铁2次; 小鱼最后几秒投中3分,比赛加时,魔术饮恨。 两场演出几乎一模一样,相似度高的惊人,这次演出的详情请看下面的转贴,呵呵 Howard’s record night ends in heartbreak By ANTONIO GONZALEZ, Associated Press Writer ORLANDO, Fla. (AP)—The Superman capes were left crinkled up under the seats after a record-setting performance by Dwight Howard(notes) couldn’t prevent more Magic misery in the NBA finals. Howard set a finals record with nine blocked shots, had 16 points and 21 rebounds, but the All-Star center missed eight free throws—including a pair that could have sealed a win in regulation—and the Magic lost 99-91 in overtime to the Los Angeles Lakers on Thursday night to go down 3-1 in the series. “I just missed them,” said Howard, aka Superman. “I’ve been working on my free throws. They just weren’t falling tonight. There’s no need to get down on myself. I think I did a lot of good things tonight, just my free throws weren’t there.” Orlando was ahead 87-84 with 11.1 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter when Howard was fouled. Taking a deep breath and relaxing his shoulders, Howard took the ball and bounced it each time before he shot. Clank. Clank. Howard, who had been shooting 65 percent from the line in the postseason, finished 6 for 14. The Magic were 22 for 37. “How would you feel? Pretty bad, right? He’s obviously upset,” Magic guard J.J. Redick(notes) said. “It’s a disappointing way to lose—11 seconds up three with two free throws. You at least feel you’re going to get another trip to the free throw line because they have to foul. End up losing in overtime.” All those bricks brought back memories of the Magic’s only other finals appearance, when Nick Anderson missed four consecutive free throws at the end of Game 1 of the 1995 finals. Orlando never recovered and was swept 4-0 by the Houston Rockets. These finals looked just the same. Derek Fisher(notes) hit a 3-pointer to send the game into overtime and another big one in OT. Now the Magic will face a true must-win in Game 5 on Sunday. Howard looked like he was going to bring the Magic to a 2-all series tie, but Orlando blew a 12-point halftime lead and collapsed in the final minute of regulation. Howard had seven turnovers in the game and missed another free throw in overtime. “It’s tough for him,” Magic point guard Rafer Alston(notes) said. “He played a great game. I’m not going to base his performance or anything like that on one free throw.” It was another excruciating loss for the Magic. Another game they had plenty of opportunities to win. It’s been that way all series and throughout the franchise’s history Magic guard Courtney Lee(notes) missed an alley-oop attempt at the regulation buzzer in Game 2, a potential-game winner that was only magnified after Orlando lost in overtime. This franchise has seen plenty of other heartbreak. Shaquille O’Neal(notes) bolting for Los Angeles after the 1995-96 season. Grant Hill’s(notes) constant injuries, and so many potent Magic teams led by Tracy McGrady(notes) that never made it past the first round. It seems to only be getting more painful. While the Magic have climbed back from nearly every obstacle this season— injuries, playoff deficits and buzzer-beaters—this one might be too tough to overcome. Only eight NBA teams have come back from a 3-1 hole in a best-of-seven series. “We can’t hang our heads,” Howard said. “We still believe. There’s no reason to have any doubts right now.”
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2008: 土捷之战瞎预测
2008: 欧洲杯随感