设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:弯刀
万维读者网 > 竞技沙龙 > 帖子
红山狼: 你说,我说 (二)
送交者: 红山狼 2013年06月11日08:27:11 于 [竞技沙龙] 发送悄悄话
灰熊没有和郝林斯(Lionel Hollins)续约。

郝林斯今年带领灰熊进入西部决赛,可是曾被村里一些人看好的灰熊却意外地在决赛里被马刺以4比0横扫。虽然被剃光头不好看,但进入分区决赛对灰熊来说也是大姑娘坐轿头一回,是历史最好成绩。但好成绩不保住教练饭碗。

郝林斯是今年第三位球队成绩优异而丢饭碗的教练。前两位是快船队原教练Negro, 掘金队原教练Karl。其中Karl还获得本年度最佳教练。 (Karl在获得年度最佳教练后曾表示他并不喜欢这个奖,因为历史上获得该奖的很多教练马上丢了饭碗。结果这事儿也被他摊上。)

郝林斯在季后赛期间说,他和管理层进行了友好的交流,他们希望我留在曼菲斯。 我感觉很好,也很兴奋。。。可是后来他们允许我和其他队谈交易。我想告诉人们我不想走,我想继续作灰熊队教练。我爱曼菲斯,我对曼菲斯有信心。

WELL,他的爱和信心也没有挽救他饭碗。如果他的爱和信心是真实的发自内心的,那么现在他只拥有伤心了。 THAT IS LIFE, ISN'T IT?

据说郝林斯和老板存在着路线上的分歧("philosophical differences" - 理念上的差异)。 主要表现在郝林斯几次批评俱乐部卖掉了RUDY GAY。

俺当时也认为卖掉GAY是不明智的做法,记得麻衣神道同学很赞成那个交易。官官相护?

按着某些村民的成熟的思维定势:教练走是大牌队员要他走。报道说郝林斯和软豆腐(Zach Randolph)关系紧张。这说明了软豆腐对马刺比赛的出工不出力? 替补后卫贝雷斯(Jerryd Bayless)因为坐冷板凳也不高兴。

主力后卫寇里( Mike Conley)曾四处奔走游说想挽留郝林斯,但没有成功。下一个要走路的是不是他了?

本赛季前俺就没看好灰熊,他们就没出现在俺西部八强的名单内,当时还受到麻衣神道同学的批评。他们今年的成绩确实出乎俺的意料,没给教练合同更出乎俺的意料。

ESPN的原报道。
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9363245/lionel-hollins-memphis-grizzlies-parting-ways
The Memphis Grizzlies have definitively decided not to offer coach Lionel Hollins a new contract.
Hollins confirmed Monday night to The Associated Press that he had been told his contract would not be renewed. He had no further comment.
Memphis is parting ways with coach Lionel Hollins, despite the team improving in each year of Hollins' tenure. Here's how the team has fared in
Hollins' four full seasons at the helm.
    Record     Win pct.     Playoffs
2013     56-26         .683         L, WC finals
2012     41-25*     .621         L, First round
2011     46-36         .561         L, WC semis
2010     40-42     .488     Missed playoffs
  * Lockout-shortened season
The Memphis Commercial Appeal newspaper was the first to report Monday night that Hollins' contract would not be renewed.
Grizzlies assistant coach Dave Joerger, sources said, is the overwhelming favorite to succeed Hollins, who departs in the wake of a 56-win season and the franchise's first trip to the Western Conference finals.
In the wake of the most successful season in franchise history, Memphis has nonetheless decided that what has widely been described as "philosophical differences" between the team's new owners and Hollins has necessitated a change on the bench.
Sources say the Grizzlies have been evaluating other candidates, including freshly ousted Denver Nuggets coach George Karl and former Phoenix Suns coach Alvin Gentry, but are leaning very strongly toward replacing Hollins with Joerger, who essentially served as the Grizzlies' defensive coordinator under Hollins.
After Memphis' playoff elimination and a subsequent breakdown in negotiations on a new contract with Hollins (whose current contract expires June 30), Memphis gave Hollins permission to talk to other teams, with Grizzlies officials concluding that their ongoing hot-and-cold relationship with the 59-year-old can't support the idea of a new long-term contract.
Sources say the Grizzlies feel Hollins, despite Memphis' considerable success over the past three seasons, is not prepared to foster the sort of collaborative relationship the Grizzlies' new management team -- led by majority owner Robert Pera and CEO Jason Levien -- wants to have with its coach. Questions about Hollins' willingness to work under Pera and Levien have been in circulation since late January, when Hollins publicly criticized the trade of Rudy Gay to Toronto on multiple occasions.
Hollins, however, said in a recent radio interview on 560 AM in Memphis that he "never knew there were philosophical differences" with management and insisted he was determined to stay with the Grizzlies.
"I want to coach the Memphis Grizzlies, the team that the city has embraced and that has the potential to go further with a few tweaks and adjustments," Hollins told "First Call with Peter Edmiston" on 560 AM. Hollins went on to add that he feels "very comfortable with being here and working with management."
"I thought everything was good," Hollins said in his radio interview. "I was excited when I left [last week]. ... The next thing I know, I've been given permission to talk to other teams. People need to know from my perspective that I don't want to talk to any other teams. I want to be here. I told the media after our exit interviews that if the team offered me a contract that I felt was fair, I'd sign it the next day."
ESPN.com reported last month that Hollins had an increasingly strained relationship with star forward Zach Randolph. Similar tensions between Hollins and reserve guard Jerryd Bayless were evident during the Grizzlies' season-ending loss to San Antonio in Game 4 of the Western Conference finals, when Hollins was seen shoving Bayless near the Memphis bench.
Grizzlies guard Mike Conley, by contrast, has been publicly lobbying for Hollins to stay, telling ESPN.com last month that he was "trying to go to bat for him to try and keep him here."
"I know that he's fought for me in every situation that he's had to," Conley said. "I can't even put enough words in the sentences to say how much it means to me."
In an interview with ESPN.com during the playoffs, Hollins said: "The only conversations we've had is they said they wanted me back. After we lost the first two games to the Clippers, we had a friendly conversation about the series and how they just wanted me personally to know that regardless of what's being said out there, this is how they felt. That was great."
Leaving little doubt in the radio appearance that he was still holding out hope of coming to terms with the Grizzlies on a new deal, Hollins said: "I believe in Memphis. I love Memphis. I never had any intention of going anywhere. I don't have any intention of going anywhere. I love Memphis. ... Our business is very fickle. When you're producing as a coach, you get to stay. When you don't produce, you have to leave. Bottom line."
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2012: 绿草茵茵: 14岁的张华创Andy Zhang创造
2012: 庆祝热火东部冠军,预祝热火总冠军。搓