設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:彎刀
萬維讀者網 > 競技沙龍 > 帖子
紅山狼: 你說,我說 (二)
送交者: 紅山狼 2013年06月11日08:27:11 於 [競技沙龍] 發送悄悄話
灰熊沒有和郝林斯(Lionel Hollins)續約。

郝林斯今年帶領灰熊進入西部決賽,可是曾被村里一些人看好的灰熊卻意外地在決賽里被馬刺以4比0橫掃。雖然被剃光頭不好看,但進入分區決賽對灰熊來說也是大姑娘坐轎頭一回,是歷史最好成績。但好成績不保住教練飯碗。

郝林斯是今年第三位球隊成績優異而丟飯碗的教練。前兩位是快船隊原教練Negro, 掘金隊原教練Karl。其中Karl還獲得本年度最佳教練。 (Karl在獲得年度最佳教練後曾表示他並不喜歡這個獎,因為歷史上獲得該獎的很多教練馬上丟了飯碗。結果這事兒也被他攤上。)

郝林斯在季後賽期間說,他和管理層進行了友好的交流,他們希望我留在曼菲斯。 我感覺很好,也很興奮。。。可是後來他們允許我和其他隊談交易。我想告訴人們我不想走,我想繼續作灰熊隊教練。我愛曼菲斯,我對曼菲斯有信心。

WELL,他的愛和信心也沒有挽救他飯碗。如果他的愛和信心是真實的發自內心的,那麼現在他只擁有傷心了。 THAT IS LIFE, ISN'T IT?

據說郝林斯和老闆存在着路線上的分歧("philosophical differences" - 理念上的差異)。 主要表現在郝林斯幾次批評俱樂部賣掉了RUDY GAY。

俺當時也認為賣掉GAY是不明智的做法,記得麻衣神道同學很贊成那個交易。官官相護?

按着某些村民的成熟的思維定勢:教練走是大牌隊員要他走。報道說郝林斯和軟豆腐(Zach Randolph)關繫緊張。這說明了軟豆腐對馬刺比賽的出工不出力? 替補後衛貝雷斯(Jerryd Bayless)因為坐冷板凳也不高興。

主力後衛寇里( Mike Conley)曾四處奔走遊說想挽留郝林斯,但沒有成功。下一個要走路的是不是他了?

本賽季前俺就沒看好灰熊,他們就沒出現在俺西部八強的名單內,當時還受到麻衣神道同學的批評。他們今年的成績確實出乎俺的意料,沒給教練合同更出乎俺的意料。

ESPN的原報道。
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9363245/lionel-hollins-memphis-grizzlies-parting-ways
The Memphis Grizzlies have definitively decided not to offer coach Lionel Hollins a new contract.
Hollins confirmed Monday night to The Associated Press that he had been told his contract would not be renewed. He had no further comment.
Memphis is parting ways with coach Lionel Hollins, despite the team improving in each year of Hollins' tenure. Here's how the team has fared in
Hollins' four full seasons at the helm.
    Record     Win pct.     Playoffs
2013     56-26         .683         L, WC finals
2012     41-25*     .621         L, First round
2011     46-36         .561         L, WC semis
2010     40-42     .488     Missed playoffs
  * Lockout-shortened season
The Memphis Commercial Appeal newspaper was the first to report Monday night that Hollins' contract would not be renewed.
Grizzlies assistant coach Dave Joerger, sources said, is the overwhelming favorite to succeed Hollins, who departs in the wake of a 56-win season and the franchise's first trip to the Western Conference finals.
In the wake of the most successful season in franchise history, Memphis has nonetheless decided that what has widely been described as "philosophical differences" between the team's new owners and Hollins has necessitated a change on the bench.
Sources say the Grizzlies have been evaluating other candidates, including freshly ousted Denver Nuggets coach George Karl and former Phoenix Suns coach Alvin Gentry, but are leaning very strongly toward replacing Hollins with Joerger, who essentially served as the Grizzlies' defensive coordinator under Hollins.
After Memphis' playoff elimination and a subsequent breakdown in negotiations on a new contract with Hollins (whose current contract expires June 30), Memphis gave Hollins permission to talk to other teams, with Grizzlies officials concluding that their ongoing hot-and-cold relationship with the 59-year-old can't support the idea of a new long-term contract.
Sources say the Grizzlies feel Hollins, despite Memphis' considerable success over the past three seasons, is not prepared to foster the sort of collaborative relationship the Grizzlies' new management team -- led by majority owner Robert Pera and CEO Jason Levien -- wants to have with its coach. Questions about Hollins' willingness to work under Pera and Levien have been in circulation since late January, when Hollins publicly criticized the trade of Rudy Gay to Toronto on multiple occasions.
Hollins, however, said in a recent radio interview on 560 AM in Memphis that he "never knew there were philosophical differences" with management and insisted he was determined to stay with the Grizzlies.
"I want to coach the Memphis Grizzlies, the team that the city has embraced and that has the potential to go further with a few tweaks and adjustments," Hollins told "First Call with Peter Edmiston" on 560 AM. Hollins went on to add that he feels "very comfortable with being here and working with management."
"I thought everything was good," Hollins said in his radio interview. "I was excited when I left [last week]. ... The next thing I know, I've been given permission to talk to other teams. People need to know from my perspective that I don't want to talk to any other teams. I want to be here. I told the media after our exit interviews that if the team offered me a contract that I felt was fair, I'd sign it the next day."
ESPN.com reported last month that Hollins had an increasingly strained relationship with star forward Zach Randolph. Similar tensions between Hollins and reserve guard Jerryd Bayless were evident during the Grizzlies' season-ending loss to San Antonio in Game 4 of the Western Conference finals, when Hollins was seen shoving Bayless near the Memphis bench.
Grizzlies guard Mike Conley, by contrast, has been publicly lobbying for Hollins to stay, telling ESPN.com last month that he was "trying to go to bat for him to try and keep him here."
"I know that he's fought for me in every situation that he's had to," Conley said. "I can't even put enough words in the sentences to say how much it means to me."
In an interview with ESPN.com during the playoffs, Hollins said: "The only conversations we've had is they said they wanted me back. After we lost the first two games to the Clippers, we had a friendly conversation about the series and how they just wanted me personally to know that regardless of what's being said out there, this is how they felt. That was great."
Leaving little doubt in the radio appearance that he was still holding out hope of coming to terms with the Grizzlies on a new deal, Hollins said: "I believe in Memphis. I love Memphis. I never had any intention of going anywhere. I don't have any intention of going anywhere. I love Memphis. ... Our business is very fickle. When you're producing as a coach, you get to stay. When you don't produce, you have to leave. Bottom line."
0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2012: 綠草茵茵: 14歲的張華創Andy Zhang創造
2012: 慶祝熱火東部冠軍,預祝熱火總冠軍。搓