设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:阿飞的剑
万维读者网 > 茗香茶语 > 跟帖
Nice try but...
送交者: laotzi 2008月09月23日16:23:58 于 [茗香茶语] 发送悄悄话
回  答: To answer your first questionNoWorry 于 2008-09-23 12:15:00
1.You might say,"SOB,this is my country". Those people will laugh in your face and say," Look in the mirrow, you are a f*cking Chinaman.Go back to China". Personally I have no problem going back to Asia as long as all those people Mr.No Worry so admired also go back to where they came from. Whites go back to Europe; Blacks go back to Africa; Hispanics go back to Latin America. We should all leave this land and give the country back to Native Americans who are the real Americans before the white settlers decimated them and marginalized them to subsist in " Indian Reseravations". How the Native Americans are treated remain the most shameful piece of US history.
2. America has fought a war under every President. You son might be sent to some far away land to fight in worthless wars. You defend America by fighting a war in America. You dont' defend America by fighting in Iraq, Vietnam, Grenada, Somalia, Sudan, etc. That's called "invasion". That's why Ron Paul is my choice for President and not McCain or Obama.
0%(0)
0%(0)
标  题 (必选项):
内  容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2006: 大军冯毅:话说英国两千年(8)
2006: 漂泊信天翁:一个人的城市