設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:阿飛的劍
萬維讀者網 > 茗香茶語 > 帖子
豬放哪裡都只會搶 瀋 吃。沒救。我們是高級知道分子,應當懂得
送交者: 胡騎來 2016年10月10日13:59:08 於 [茗香茶語] 發送悄悄話
豬放哪裡都只會搶 瀋 吃。沒救。我們是高級知道分子,應當懂得順水推舟,將美國的假民主假選舉搞成真民主真選舉。

如果你認為下邊這個短文說得好,請隨便貼到你們學校的big breast sister上。 我不指望非信息處理類專業的學生能理解。但計算機專業,電子專業的肯定能理解。 如果你覺得你能說得更清楚,也歡迎你修改。但不允許你將選字母表里靠前的改為 選字母表里靠後或者其他什麼不同的順序。 白人有個優點,不尚智。牠們能夠接受好的建議而不會覺得失面子。 What a great idea. Hi, folks. Do you know how to vote when you don't like both candidates, Adam and Ben? Yes, you are right. Pick Adam when you don't like both because A < B. If we don't go to vote, they will believe that we are vanished. If we pick one randomly, they will believe that we will cancel each other and our opinion is mere a noise. We, the people who don't like both candidates, should agree the voting strategy that all of us will pick the bad bird according to the given name in alphabetical order from A to Z. The idea is to tell them "Give us at least one candidate we like or whose name is Axxxx". If the USA still have 10 votes remain and we insist this voting strategy, I guarantee that we will have a president we like before the USA die out. I don't know if my English skill is good enough to explain this great idea clearly. But I believe you can understand it because you are electrical engineers. If you think this great idea will help the USA, please share it with your family, your friends, your enemies and anyone you know. BTW, if you give me 10 cents as a reward for my great idea, I will fell very happy. And if you don't have 10 cents, just give me five. Have fun.

查看妖妖的其他作品點此
http://bbs.creaders.net/tea/bbsviewer.php?trd_id=1178380
0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖