設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:阿飛的劍
萬維讀者網 > 茗香茶語 > 帖子
To meister
送交者: 直言 2017年07月05日21:44:31 於 [茗香茶語] 發送悄悄話

I don’t know you at all; and don’t think you know me either. But since you’ve made it your business to pass judgment on me, I want to remind you not to look down on anyone the way you do because only God sits that high. In addition, I want to share with you some thoughts that I have compiled from various sources just so that you wouldn’t get too carried away while acting sanctimonious.

First, you need to understand that judging is not a virtue. In many ways, it’s cowardly to be judgmental, if not hypocritical. Judging others is easy because it distracts us from the responsibility of judging ourselves. But for the most part, people judge because thinking is difficult.

It is well established that as humans, we tend to judge others by their deeds, but judge ourselves by our intentions. So take a good look at yourself before you judge others next time.

Keep in mind, when you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself. People who judge others tell more about Who They Are than Who They Judge, for as you judge others, you are judging something in yourself of which you are unaware. While you are busy judging others, you may leave your closet open and a lot of skeletons may fall out.

I doubt that you are a man of faith. But we can both benefit from a verse from the Bible: “Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven.”(Luke 6:37)

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2016: 幫夢男帶句話,希望沒有冒犯到茶館的版
2016: 憲法是幹什麼的:美國移民局標準答案