設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:丁丁家長
萬維讀者網 > 海 二 代 > 帖子
兒子(7。5歲)的遊記習作:The Blue Mountain
送交者: 阿微 2004年04月07日19:02:14 於 [海 二 代] 發送悄悄話

兒子從小愛寫。一年級有個好老師,對他的寫作幫助很大。他的作文進步飛快。到了二年級換了個老師,什麼也不管。眼看他的作文水平止步不前,老師不管只好我來管,規定他每周兩篇日記。半年下來日記本寫光了,也還是不見長進。最近改了規則,一周只寫一篇,讓他自己用MICROSOFT WORD 打,寫完了改,滿意為止。終於初見成效,他自己也寫得更帶勁些。貼一篇他的近作。

The Blue Mountain

On March 22nd, 2004 I had a tour to the Blue Mountain located west of Sydney, Australia. My family rode on the tour bus. The bus driver drove for about 40 minutes. We took a break at a playground where my sister and I played for a while. There were two pairs of thick rope. I got on one pair and walked across holding a bar.

Shortly, we had to get back on the bus. It drove for 20 minutes, and then we came to a wild life park. My sister and I petted kangaroos and koalas. We also got to see beautiful birds with wings and bodies filled with bright colors. We had a great time enjoying the Australian native animals!

Then came the big time to see the mountain! We drove for another 30 minutes. Before I knew it, we were already in the mountain! We hiked and explored the mountain for an hour, following the trail built with hundreds of steps going up and down. I saw a beautiful waterfall. There were many plants on the side. I also passed something really cool. A huge rock was on the top and another huge rock was on the bottom. My sister and I both sat in between the rocks. My dad thought it was so cool that he took a picture of us.

The highest point of the mountain was 3,500 feet! The peak didn’t look like a triangle as I thought. It looked like a giant rock in a square shape with old wrinkles. The height I climbed was about 200 feet! I got to go on a curvy cliff. Luckily there were fences to prevent me from falling off. From the cliff, the trees down in the valley looked like flat bushes.

The hiking made us very hungry so we went to a revolving restaurant. After lunch, my family and I took a cable car down the mountain to a rainforest. Riding in the cable car felt like I was flying very sluggishly above lots of trees and plants on the mountain. We took a short walk in the rainforest where we saw trees with fern on top of them. They were called fern trees. After the walk, a train took us back up. The train went up on a steep part of the mountain, which made it an exciting ride.

Then, the bus driver drove us to the famous three sister’s pillars that lay on the edge of the mountain. It looked liked a brown top of a Cumulus cloud with three sharp and hard puffs really close together! The bus driver told us a legend: Once upon a time, there lived a man and his three daughters. The man had a magic wand. One day, for fun, he turned himself into a bird and turned his daughters into rocks. When he was flying, he accidentally dropped the magic wand into the valley. Today the three sisters still lay there and the man who is now a bird is still looking for the magic wand hoping to turn himself and his daughters back to normal!

After this, it was time to go back to our hotel.

I was really tired, on the way back to Sydney I was sssooouuunnd asleep on the bus.

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖