设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:丁丁家长
万维读者网 > 海 二 代 > 帖子
女儿写的“长篇”故事(二)
送交者: 楚柴 2005年02月07日14:04:24 于 [海 二 代] 发送悄悄话

Tommy was a very fat boy and looked greedy. His mom explained everything. I kept on buying and buying and my Tommy would shout until my ear burst. Finally I found it and our family had a big appetite. Tommy was holding five candy bars in his hand, and was munching one greedily. “What about the other one?” asked Mrs. Moss. “The 4th is Molly Bow.” Molly was a skinny person and on the other hand, she was holding a bow and arrow. Besides that she was eating sunflower seeds. “I love sunflower seeds. When I heard about the candy bars, I switched to candy bars but now I’m back to sunflower seeds.” Said Molly. A few days later, two more people found tickets. “Who are they?” asked Serena. Mr. Moss read: “The 5th is Lee Compu. Lee has a rich family. She was sitting right in front of a computer playing games. When somebody asked him a question, he said: “Stay out of my face! Can’t you see I’m trying to work here?” “Who’s the next one?” asked Melissa. “The 6th is Wendy Swim.”A picture from the newspaper showed Wendy swimming in a swimming pool. The next day, the final finder was announced. “The final finder is Mia Blow.” Mia didn’t want to be on newspaper so there wasn’t a big paragraph. “Tomorrow is the big day.” Said Mrs. Moss. Tomorrow came very fast. The girls got ready. Melissa wore a pink shirt, light green sweater, and jeans. Serena wore a purple shirt, a yellow sweater and white pants. Mr. And Mrs. Moss went with Melissa and Serena. At the factory all of the ticket finders were holding their tickets. Serena and Melissa were very happy. Finally, the church bells rang 10:00. “Look! There’s Mr. Wonka!” shouted Molly. She was right because at that second everyone turned around to look and there he was! Willy Wonka was pretty short for a grown man but nobody noticed. “Hello, my fellow children.” Said Mr. Wonka.“Please come up one by one to see if your ticket is in correct shape, say your name and bring your parents.” Tommy went up first. “My name is Tommy Grunts.” He said. “Tommy! Very nice to see you. Oh! Hello Mr. Grunts and Mrs. Grunts.” Then Molly Bow, Lee Compu, Wendy Swim and Mia Blow. Finally it was Serena and Melissa’s turn. “I’m Melissa Moss and this is my sister Serena.” Melissa said. “Hello Melissa! The first one I’ve seen that had a sister that also got a ticket.” After everyone got inside, Mr. Wonka said: “Hang your jackets or coats on the pegs over there then follow me.” Everyone did as they were told. Mr. Wonka zoomed left, then right, then left, then left again. Mr. He asked, “Did you know that we are going down all of a sudden.” “Why?” Asked Tommy. “It’s because I don’t have enough space on the top. No building on earth can fit all of my stuff inside it. Down here, I have as much room as I want.” Answered Mr. Wonka. They kept on running and running until Mr. Wonka stopped. He stopped at a room. On the door of the room there were letters. The letters spelled:THE CHOCOLATE ROOM“Just to tell you, I hate ugliness.” Said Mr. Wonka as he opened the door. What a sight met their eyes. “Wow!” whispered Serena. In the room was a waterfall, a river. It was like a garden. “I made a new candy. It’s called swudge. Try the grass, it’s swudge.” Said Mr. Wonka. Everyone picked up a blade of grass except Tommy; he picked a handful. “It’s good.” Said Mia. “Hey look! There’s something on the other side of the river.” Shouted Lee. Everyone turned to look. “That is an Oompa Loompa.” Said Mr. Wonka. “There are two Oompa Loompas.” Said Mr. Blow. “No, there is three, no four, there’s five.” Corrected Mrs. Blow. One Oompa Loompa whispered something to the others and all of them went into laughter. “What’s so funny?” asked Melissa. “They are always like that.” Answered Mr. Wonka. “Want me to tell you how I got them?” “Yes!” said all of the children. “Okay. There is a place on earth that Oompa Loompas live. It’s called Milan.” Said Mr. Wonka. “Sorry to interrupt but there is no such place, I’m a geography teacher.” Said Mrs. Bow. “Then you must know about it. Oh what a dreadful place it is, with all of the hornswogglers and the snozzwangers and the really bad whangdoodles. Those whangdoodles would come and take ten Oompa Loompas at a time and then come back for another helping. These things have to live in tree houses because of them. All they can eat are caterpillars. These caterpillars tasted disgusting so they had to grind them into other things such as petals of the Dede flower or the leaves of the Cranky bush. But the thing they longed for was the cocoa bean. An Oompa Loompa was lucky to find three or four cocoa beans a year. I came to this place and went up the most important tree house and said: Why don’t you come with me? You could have cocoa beans. Cocoa beans for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner. You can also have chocolate. Chocolate is cocoa beans, just with milk and sugar added. The leader of the Oompa Loompas threw his bowl of caterpillars and said: Boys and girls and ladies and gentlemen, we are going to have a feast of cocoa beans! There was loud cheering. I shipped them over here in boxes with holes in them,” Mr. Wonka told them. “And that’s how I got Oompa Loompas.” “Tommy! I don’t think you should do that.” Said Mrs. Burps. Mr. Wonka turned around to see what was happening. “My chocolate must be untouched by human hands!” shouted Mr. Wonka. Tommy wasn’t listening to his mother or Mr. Wonka. “This stuff is great!” he said. “I need a tub to drink it properly.” “Tommy, you leaning forward too much.” Said Mr. Burps. Tommy didn’t pay attention to his dad; he just went on slurping. Then Tommy fell headfirst into the chocolate. “Tommy!” Cried Mrs. Burps. “Tommy!” yelled Mr. Burps. “I want that boy back here this instant!” Mr. Wonka snapped his fingers three times and an Oompa Loompa appeared out of nowhere. “Take these people to the fudge room.” Said Mr. Wonka. The Oompa Loompa went straight out the door. Mr. and Mrs. Burps followed. Mr. Wonka held out a whistle. He blew on it four times.“Look!” shouted Lee. “There’s a boat on the river.” “That’s my private boat.” Said Mr. Wonka. They all got in the boat and Mr. Wonka Shouted: “Let’s go.” The boat hooted and went into a big tunnel. The tunnel was dark. “Where are we going?” asked Mr. Compu. “There’s no idea where we’re going.” Laughed Mr. Wonka. “This man’s dotty!” shouted Mrs. Blow. Mr. Wonka Said: “Lights!” and the lights turned on. They were definitely in a pipe, then passed a door. On the door, it said: ROOM#132 JELLY BEANS, MARSHMELLOWS, and ZINKS AND ZONKS “What are Zinks and Zonks?” asked Mia. “No questions now. We got to hurry or we’ll never finish our day.” Said Mr. Wonka. They passed another door. It said: ROOM# 157 CHOCOLATE SWIMMING POOL “Ahh. This is the one I want.” said Mr. Wonka as he stopped at a door. The door said: THE INVENTION ROOM

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖