设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:丁丁家长
万维读者网 > 海 二 代 > 帖子
儿子的作文功课
送交者: baydad 2005年02月11日13:51:41 于 [海 二 代] 发送悄悄话

Not for the first time, a group of goblins had attacked during the chill of the damp afternoon. Commander X and Adam had been attacked, almost killed by of surprise. The pair thought that this was a dream.

“What is that?!?!” yelled Commander X.

“ Looks like a goblin to me,” replied Adam. Adam took an arrow out of his pouch and quickly fired not aiming. The arrow landed on a goblin with a helmet on him. The goblin was green wearing some type of robotic armor. The other goblins quickly carried the slain goblin and retreated back into the woods. Adam wiped the sweat of his head using a lime handkerchief.

“Owned!” roared Adam.

“ Nice shot,” Commander X said with a frown on his face. He thought that some one was doing this, not regular goblins.

“ What’s wrong? We just whipped their butts,” questioned Adam noticing the frown on his friend’s face.

“ It’s just that I think that someone is up to this,” Commander X looked at the metal piece the slain goblin dropped. “ Well, I think we’re going on a quest.”

“ Lets go see the armory for any extra weapons we might need,” grinned Adam.

So the warriors traveled to Armor Village. They gazed at the houses looking for the house with a white flag and an arrow on it. They knew that they needed to get their staffs and upgrade their arrows and bows. They walked over to a man wearing an apron, smiling. Lowe was wearing a tan shirt underneath his apron and some jeans. The owner of the archery shop greeted them dearly.

“So what’s up Commander?” asked Lowe.

“We need some dragon bows and steel arrows for a quest Lowe, oh, and he is Adam, my partner,” replied Commander X. “We’re going to find out the creator of these weird monsters we’ve been seeing.”

“’K lets go check the dragon bows out,” stammered Lowe leading upstairs to the powerful bows area. “Here we are, choose the best one, you can try them too.”

Adam picked up the big one and flung an arrow, but it didn’t hit bulls eye. “Oh my gosh!!!”

Commander X picked up a bow marked with a red marker line. He took a steel arrow and flung it.

“Wow!” exclaimed Commander X watching the arrow neatly glide into the red dot. “Adam, this one is great!” They both picked the bow up and grabbed 10 pouches of steel arrows.

“Well we’re off, nice meeting you Lowe,” said Adam.

“Nice meeting you too,” said Lowe.

“Hey, Lowe, do you know where Sock went?” asked Commander X.

“Yeah, he’s down the alleyway as usual,” replied Lowe.

“Can you take us down there? We haven’t been here in a long time,” asked Commander X.

“Sure follow me,” replied Lowe. The small group followed Lowe, who let his assistant help him take care of the shop. They passed by some blocks and finally came to an alleyway. “Here we are,” said Lowe.

“Thanks a lot, dude,” said Adam.

“See you,” said Commander X.

“Wait, I want to come, I’m a pretty good archer and I have some students that are okay,” Lowe pleaded.

“Fine.” Adam and Commander X said in unison.

They looked at a man wearing robes and a light-blue hat. “Ahoy mates,” he paused. “Wait, I know you, your Adam.”

“Hey Sock, got the Saramak staffs I reserved?” Adam looked around, his eyes scanning the one story house.

“Yeah.”

“Just to tell you, I over heard you, and I’d be happy to join you guys.”

“Yahoooooooooooooooooooo!” screamed Adam.

The gang of warriors, archers, and mages set off toward Faladia, their home towns. Sock took something out of his pocket. It was a shiny piece of machinery ????ed to protect someone. In this case, it was to protect Commander X, even it’s name was Robot X. He handed it to their leader.

Meanwhile, a group of good thieves, good guys, followed the small gang waiting for the correct time to scare them then greet them dearly.

“Hehe this will be funny,” chuckled Taco, a friend of Adam and Sock. His name was named after stealing a lot of tacos from their Abbey of Salamen.

“Oi zink zis will boi fonny,” agreed Taco’s pet mole, Arula.

“Indeed,” laughed Hare chuckling at the way Arula speaked.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖