设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:丁丁家长
万维读者网 > 海 二 代 > 帖子
about reading
送交者: muchomoney 2006年01月24日18:30:48 于 [海 二 代] 发送悄悄话

after reading comments from MOT and gd2, I have something to say about reading. I don't think reading a lot is a big deal to most people.

example #1: an extreme one :) the great wise man does not read every day, he spent most of his time traveling, working, and teaching.. great ideas primarily come from doing working, interacting with people, and solving people's problems..

example #2: Einstein says something like this before: and I can't quote, the beauty lies in the details (the nitty-gritty)

Reading too much makes one become a nerds. One to needs to go down, to swim without safeguards, to challenge, to go where no man has gone before :) Excellency come from experience, from working knowledge, from interaction with different people. to make more money, one has to do more deals, and not to be afraid to lose all the time; to invent, one has to continue to practice by trials and errors; to discover, one has to experiment more...

two or three hundred yrs ago, reading is a hobby of rich people in europe, it is a luxary, and it is rather a pastime activity.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2005: 我该怎么办呢?