設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:諍友
萬維讀者網 > 教育學術 > 帖子
一個外國教授眼中的拉薩事件
送交者: 黃河泰山 2008年04月04日15:03:52 於 [教育學術] 發送悄悄話

一個外國教授眼中的拉薩事件(中英雙語/圖文)

倍可親(xxxx)  作者介紹:艾瑞克·格蘭奎斯特(Eirik Granqvist)教授是世界資深的脊椎動物標本剝製製作師,曾參與多個歐洲自然史、動物學博物館的景觀製作、展覽項目,製作了大量姿態生動、造型逼真的動物標本,也曾擔任過芬蘭兩個自然史博物館的館長和北歐數個動物學博物館的藏品管理者。現任國際博物館協會自然史博物館及藏品專業委員會(ICOM- Nathist)標本剝製藝術工作委員會主席和國際博協自然史專業委員會資深委員。該作者曾於2006年私人訪問過西藏。

"西方媒體宣稱中國封鎖消息,任何有關拉薩暴亂的消息都傳不出去。我對這種明顯違背事實的說法非常憤怒,無法忍受這些有關中國的不實報道。因此,儘管我不是記者,我還是撰寫了這篇文章。我將這篇文章和另外兩篇類似文章一道通過電子郵件傳送給了三家西方報紙。它們均收到了我的郵件,但其中兩家既沒有給我回音,也沒有刊登我的稿件,第三家回復我說,希望將我的稿件裁減,許多天后作為普通的'讀者之聲'刊發。與之相對照的是,它們每天都大量刊發達賴喇嘛的言論,真是形成了反中國的宣傳陣勢。而我所寫的文章對這些'自由的媒體'來說顯得對中國太過於友好了。"-艾瑞克·格蘭奎斯特

當我看到電視裡和中國日報上關於拉薩暴亂的新聞時感到非常吃驚。然而讓我最吃驚的並不是暴徒們的野蠻行徑,而是在我的祖國,芬蘭,媒體是如何報道這個事件的。一位朋友將有關報道掃描後傳給了我,我也從網絡上查閱了所能找到的相關報道。(註:該作者現在中國)

很少有芬蘭人到過西藏,但我和夫人在2006年去過。我們當時是私人旅行,並沒有參加旅遊團。我親眼看到了拉薩,並且與當地人進行了交談。這完全沒有任何限制。好吧,(如果說有,)我們有一個可愛而稱職的導遊,她對我們幫助很多,上午她將我們帶到我們想去的地方,而在下午,我們就獨自行動了。因此,我覺得,(就西藏問題,)我需要說點什麼。

我也對歷史感興趣,在這方面比一般人了解得多。寫這篇文章時,我沒有任何參考書,都是基於我的記憶。因此如果文章中哪裡有點小差錯,請原諒。不管怎樣,我想這使我的文章具有客觀性。我非常清楚,我會因為這件事,因為撰寫我認為是事實的東西而受到指責。我會被那些自以為了解真相,實際卻並不了解的人指責,被那些沒有親眼目睹事實的人指責。

幾個世紀以來,西藏曾經是尼泊爾和中國之間的協約自治區。有時,中國也統治着尼泊爾。因此在那段時期,西藏統治者經常分別娶一位中國妃子和一位尼泊爾妃子,其他妃子就是西藏人了。

五世達賴喇嘛時期,宗教和政治權力集中到了達賴喇嘛一個人身上。西藏進入神權獨裁時期,與世隔絕。外人不再允許入藏。

19世紀末,著名的瑞典旅行家斯文·赫定(Sven·Hedin)試圖進入拉薩,卻被達賴喇嘛禮貌地遣回,趕出西藏。

一位法國女藏學家亞歷山德拉·大衛·妮爾(Alexandra David-Néel)則幸運得多。她講一口流利藏語,裝扮成藏族朝聖者的模樣進入拉薩。她曾告訴別人,很多次她都非常害怕被發現。她知道,如果被發現,她可能會像其他疑犯或反對者一樣,從布達拉宮外牆上"意外跌落"。

那時的西藏不是天堂,而是非人道的、獨裁的地方!

沒落的中國清王朝對西藏的影響力越來越小。北方的俄羅斯帝國和南方的大英帝國對西藏越來越感興趣。

1903年,一支由楊哈思班(Younghusband)上校率領的英國遠征軍抵達拉薩。英國人戰死4名士兵,卻屠殺了超過700名試圖阻止他們的西藏人。這些藏人當時的主要攔截手段僅僅是宗教魔法。英國人在拉薩建立了"商務代表處 "。中國人將達賴喇嘛撤離到青海高原,在那裡他的行動自由受到限制,也許這是為了防止他與英國占領者進行接觸。

1907年,芬蘭民族英雄馬歇爾·曼納海姆(Marshal Mannerheim)在進行他著名的穿越中亞的馬背之旅期間,拜訪了達賴喇嘛。他當時是沙皇俄國軍隊的上校,他的旅行實際上是一次間諜行為。正因為如此,他才對13世達賴喇嘛產生興趣。

達賴喇嘛的權力逐漸削弱。1950年,解放軍和平進入西藏。看來14世達賴喇嘛在初期之所以接受這個現實,僅僅是想將其作為維持自己神權獨裁統治的保障。1954年,他奢侈地擴大和重建了夏宮羅布林卡(Norbulingka Summer Palace)。

然而,中國政府已經決定要廢除西藏殘酷的神權獨裁制度。在這種制度下,反對者們被從布達拉宮上扔下;邊境對所有外來者關閉;僅有的學校都是宗教學校。大家都知道,對統治者來說,統治一個低文化水平、對外界一無所知的民族會更容易。在當時,西藏5%的人擁有全部財富,其他人幾乎一無所有;約40%的人是僧侶,他們像寄生蟲一樣,需要其他人餵養。當時的西藏不是天堂!

中國政府決定,應該賦予西藏人民與其他國人一樣的權力和相同的社會地位。寺院不應再供養過多的僧侶。

西藏以前只有一些羊腸小道與外界溝通,其他地方與外界隔絕。中國政府很快修建了用於交通的馬路。西藏與世隔絕的狀態被打破了。

1959年,由於權力地位不斷削弱,年輕的達賴喇嘛利用宗教發動了叛亂。這次叛亂最終被制止。達賴喇嘛和一些追隨者離開西藏,逃到印度。在那裡,他繼續挑起事端,妄圖重返西藏,恢復中國已不再允許的神權獨裁統治。

之後就是全中國都感到痛苦的十年文革時期,中國關上了國門。

現在,拉薩有了現代化的機場和鐵路。中國政府對西藏投入巨大。西藏人民的生活水平提高很多。上個聖誕節,我在海南島看到一些西藏人在慶祝太陽節。我非常幸運地看到一些身着傳統服飾的藏族老年婦女和她們的丈夫一起在沙灘上散步,藏族年輕人則穿得像其他年輕人一樣,享受着沙灘生活。

達賴喇嘛重新掌權的可能性降低了,他的人民不再跟隨他。中印兩國正在發展合作,密切友誼,印度以後必然不會為承認達賴喇嘛而破壞中印關係的發展。達賴喇嘛再進行反對中國的活動,不大可能得逞了。

因此最近,當他看到有可能損害中國現有良好國際形象,煽動聯合抵制北京奧運時,達賴喇嘛開始了全球遊說活動。

拉薩暴亂是精心準備的。一些製革工人非法跨越邊境,去見達賴,以接受他的指令。一群外國登山者在邊境拍攝到了一次不幸的意外。一名越境者被射殺,另一名在越境後公開宣稱想要去見達賴喇嘛。我是在(去年)11月份,來中國之前,在電視裡看到了這個節目。

中國已經不是封閉的國家了。如果不是為了干非法勾當,沒有必要非法越境。你只需要申請一本護照和必要的簽證,就可以從邊境站合法過境。或者採取更方便的方式,只需乘坐班機,從拉薩飛到加德滿都就行了。

拉薩那裡沒有和平示威,只有野蠻打砸。一些年輕人周密策劃,在多個地點,在同一時間開始暴亂,以便使警察和消防隊無所防備,無法同時奔赴多個地點。他們做到了!他們不分青紅皂白,見東西就砸。所有能被打碎的東西在最短的時間裡就被打爛。他們用汽油燃燒彈到處放火,焚燒停駛的汽車。18名普通市民和1名警察被無情殺害。這名警察已接到命令,不許武力反擊,避免引發國際指責!

當我看到電視上的暴亂畫面時,我馬上就明白了是怎麼回事。暴亂的有組織性跟發生在法國的有組織暴亂一模一樣。因為我在法國生活了21年,與法國保持密切聯繫達40多年(,因此可以看得出來)。它們之間唯一的區別是,在拉薩並沒有多少普通群眾加入到暴亂中。暴徒們的數量少的驚人,卻很有組織性。中國在世界上的正面形象受到了損害。

達賴喇嘛一貫做出一副友善和溫和的父親形象。這是個陳舊伎倆,希特勒和斯大林這些獨裁者都曾用過。我並不是要拿他與他們做比較,但他在不惜一切,力圖奪權時的所作所為就像一個惡魔。他從沒有關心過人們的生活,沒有考慮過這麼做是否違背了佛教非暴力的原則。這是一次失敗的政變。現在他卻在呼籲國際社會,幫助阻止由他,他本人,一手策劃的暴亂!

2006年,當我訪問西藏時,我吃驚於那裡寬鬆的環境和拉薩街頭寥寥無幾的警察。我滿眼看到的都是西藏人,而非漢人。環境非常安寧,人們生活幸福。那裡沒有令人壓抑的感覺。我沒有感受到在蘇聯非人性的制度垮台前,曾在蘇聯和及其衛星國所多次感受到的那種壓抑。 拉薩人非常友好,他們想與我攀談,多數情況下由於我不懂漢語或藏語而無法溝通。但我不時可以遇到一些講一點英語的藏人。我感到,他們希望與我攀談的原因,只是出於對外國人正常的好奇心。

我之前聽說,在拉薩宗教受到壓制,但我卻看到宗教繁榮發展;我之前聽說,太多漢人進入西藏,現在拉薩已沒有幾個藏人,但我卻看到在那裡藏人比漢人多得多。難道那些漢人都藏起來了?

西方媒體宣稱中國封鎖消息,任何有關拉薩暴亂的消息都傳不出去。我對這種明顯違背事實的說法非常憤怒,無法忍受這些有關中國的不實報道。因此,儘管我不是記者,我還是撰寫了這篇文章。我將這篇文章和另外兩篇類似文章一道通過電子郵件傳送給了三家西方報紙。它們均收到了我的郵件,但其中兩家既沒有給我回音,也沒有刊登我的稿件,第三家回復我說,希望將我的稿件裁減,許多天后作為普通的' 讀者之聲'刊發。與之相對照的是,它們每天都大量刊發達賴喇嘛的言論,真是形成了反中國的宣傳陣勢。而我所寫的文章對這些'自由的媒體'來說顯得對中國太過於友好了。(陳濤譯)

後記:文章中提到的那份報紙最終將作者的文章在"讀者之聲"欄目予以登載。該文發表後,作者收到很多來信,對他橫加指責、出言侮辱。而他笑說"這真是一個認清真正朋友的機會,因為真朋友不會質疑你的話的真實性,而對非真正的朋友或敵人來說,再多的解釋也無濟於事。"

當中國朋友表示擔心他回國後安全時,他回答:"不用擔心!他們也只能說些壞話而以!西藏永遠是中國的一部分,儘管這個事實在1950年前被很多人忽視了。它以前是,現在仍然是中國的自治區。我很高興有機會到了那裡,修正了我的看法"。他表示,他現在唯一的願望就是能讓更多人,尤其是西方國家的人民了解中國和西藏的真實情況。

附:作者原文

The Riots in Lhasa

by Eirik Granqvist, a foreign expert in Shanghai who visited Tibet in 2006

"The western medias announced that China had cut all inxxxxation and that articles about the riots could not be sent out! I got mad about all the apparently incorrect inxxxxation and wrote this article and two other similar ones although I am not a journalist but just because I could not stand all the bad things about China that was told. I sent them by e-mail without problems and they arrived well but two newspapers did neither respond neither publish what I had written. The third answered and wanted a shorter version that was published many days later as a normal 'readers voice'. What Dalai Lama had said was largely published every day together with a real anti-China propaganda. What I had written was apparently too China friendly for the 'free press'."

I was very shocked by what I had seen in the television and been reading in China daily about the riots in Lhasa. The most that shocked me was anyhow may be not the cruel events by themselves but how the medias in my country of origin, Finland, reported the events. A friend has scanned and sent me articles and I have checked also myself what can be found at Internet.

Very few Finnish people have ever visited Tibet, but I was there together with my wife in 2006. This was private persons and not as a part of a group-travel. I have seen Lhasa with my own eyes. I have been talking and chatting with people there. This was without any restrictions. Okay, we had a lovely and very competent guide that helped us much and took us where we wanted to go in the mornings but in the afternoons we were alone. Therefore I think that I have something to tell.

I am also interested in history and know more than people in general. When writing this, I do not have any reference books so I write out of my memory. If I do a small mistake somewhere, I beg your pardon. Anyhow, I think that this gives my writing an objectivity. I am well aware of that I will be accused for this and that for writing what I think is the truth. I will be accused by those who think that they know but do not know and by those that haven't seen by their own eyes.

Tibet was for centuries an autonomous concordat between Nepal and China. Sometimes China ruled Nepal as well. The king of Tibet used therefore to have one Chinese wife and one Nepalese and then a number of Tibetan ones.

With the fifth Dalai Lama, the religious and the political power were unified under the rule of one person, The Dalai Lama. Tibet became a theocratic dictatorship and closed itself for the rest of the world. No foreigners were anymore allowed in.

At the end of the nineteenth century, the famous Swedish traveller Sven Hedin made an attempt to reach Lhasa but was sent politely back, out of Tibet by Dalai Lama.

A French woman, Alexandra David-Néel was more successful. She visited Lhasa dressed as a Tibetan pilgrim and she was fluent in the Tibetan language. She told how she was afraid many times that she should be discovered and then she knew that she like other suspects or opponents should "happen to fall down" from the walls of the Potala palace.

Tibet was not a paradise. Tibet was an inhuman dictatorship!

The weakened Chinese Qing Dynasty had more and more lost its influence in Tibet. Tibet became more and more interesting for the Russian empire in the north and the British in the south.

In 1903 a British army expedition directed by the colonel Younghusband reached Lhasa. The British lost 4 soldiers but slaughtered more the 700 Tibetans that tryed to stop them, mainly by magic. The British installed "a commercial representation" in Lhasa. The Chinese evacuated Dalai Lama to the Qinghai plateau where he hade limited rights of move, probably for preventing him from having contacts with the British occupants.

The Finnish national hero, Marshal Mannerheim, visited him there in 1907 during his famous horseback trip through central Asia. He was then a colonel in the Tsar Russian army and his trip was in reality a spy trip. Therefore the 13th Dalai Lama was interesting.

The power of Dalai Lama was weakened. In 1950 the PLA marched in to Tibet without war. The 14th Dalai Lama seems at the beginning to have accepted this just as a security for his power as the theocratic dictator he was. He enlarged and restructured the Norbulingka Summer Palace in a luxury way in 1954.

The Chinese decided anyhow to finish with the cruel theocratic dictatorship under which the opponents fell down from Potala. The borders where during this dictatorship closed for all foreigners and the only schools where the religious ones. It is well known that it is easier to rule a population with a low education and is ignoring the outside world. In Tibet, about 5% of the population owned everything and the rest literally nothing. About 40% of the Tibetans were monks and nuns living as parasites on the rest of the population that had to feed them. Tibet was not a paradise!

Now China decided that the Tibetans should have the same rights and place in the society as the rest of the country's population. The monasteries should be emptied from their excessively large monk and nun populations.

Tibet could earlier be reached only by some horse trails and was for the rest insulated. The Chinese built rapidly a trafficable road. The insulation was broken.

In 1959, the young Dalai Lama caused a peoples upraising, using the religion as power since he was loosing his own powerful position. The upraising was however stopped, may be in not a too clever and smooth manner. Dalai Lama then left Tibet and his fellow citizens and escaped to India wherefrom he has continued to fight for his come back and reinstall the theocratic dictatorship that China will never allow again.

Then followed the ten years of Cultural Revolution that was an unhappy time for all China that closed itself to the rest of the world.

Now Lhasa has a modern airport and a railway. China has invested a lot in Tibet. The standard of living has been raised a lot in Tibet and last Xmas I have seen Tibetans spending sun-holidays on Hainan Island! Very lucky looking old women in traditional dresses walking on the beach with their husbands and the youngsters dressed like other young people enjoying the beach life.

The possibilities for Dalai Lama to take back his power has diminished and he does not anymore have the population with him. China and India are developing their cooperation and with the closer friendship, India will for sure also not more admit Dalai Lama to disturb this development. His possibilities to act against China will be diminished.

Therefore he undertook recently an around the world diplomatic travel since he has seen the possibility of harming the now good international image of China and provoking boycotts of the Olympic games in Beijing.

The Lhasa riots where very well prepared. Curriers where crossing the borders illegally for to see Dalai Lama and get his orders. A group of foreign mountain climbers filmed recently across the border an unlucky incident when one of these curriers got shot and another that crossed the border openly declared that he wanted to go to see the Dalai Lama. I have seen that in television just before I left for China in November.

China is no longer a closed country. There is no need for illegal border crossings if you are not doing something illegally! You just ask for a passport and take the necessary visas and cross the border at a legal border crossing or better, just take a regular flight from Lhasa to Kathmandu!

There where no peaceful demonstrations in Lhasa that where brutally knocked down! Young men went to action after a well prepared scenario at many places at the same time so that police and fire brigade should be taken by surprise and unable to act everywhere at the same time. This was successful! People where just knocked down without differences and all what could be broken was broken in the shortest possible time. With Molotov cocktails, fires where lit and fire cars where stopped. 18 normal citizens where killed without feelings and one police. The police had order to not respond with firearms for not being internationally blamed!

When I have seen the filmed riots in television, my diagnosis was immediately clear. The scenario was the same that I had seen many times of organized riots in France since more the forty years of tight familiar contacts and 21 years of living there. The difference was only that less ordinary people seemed to take part in Lhasa. The rioters where surprisingly few but well organized! China's positive image in the world should be damaged!

Dalai Lama is acting as the friendly and peaceful father. This is an old trick that also dictators like Hitler and Stalin used. I am not comparing him with them but he is acting like a demon when he tries to take back his power at any cost, not once caring for human lives and against Buddhistic non-violence principles. It was a try to do a coup d'ètat that failed. Now he is asking for international help for to stop the violence that he, himself had planned!

When I visited Tibet in 2006, I was surprised by the relaxed atmosphere and the few policemen in Lhasa. All that I have seen were Tibetans. Not the Han-Chinese. The atmosphere was remarkably peaceful and gave a picture of general well living. There was no oppressed feeling like I had seen so many times in the Soviet Union and its satellites before all that non-human system collapsed. People in Lhasa where friendly and wanted to speak to me, mostly without success since I do not speak Chinese nor Tibetan but up and then somebody could speak some words in English. Their wish for contact was just out of normal curiosity towards the foreigners.

I had heard that the religious life should been oppressed but it was flowering! I had also heard that so many Han Chinese where moved in that the Tibetans where now very few in Lhasa. I did however see much more Tibetans there. May be that the Han Chinese where hiding?

The western medias announced that China had cut all inxxxxation and that articles about the riots could not be sent out! I got mad about all the apparently incorrect inxxxxation and wrote this article and two other similar ones although I am not a journalist but just because I could not stand all the bad things about China that was told. I sent them by e-mail without problems and they arrived well but two newspapers did neither respond neither publish what I had written. The third answered and wanted a shorter version that was published many days later as a normal "readers voice". What Dalai Lama had said was largely published every day together with a real anti-China propaganda. What I had written was apparently too China friendly for the "free press".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
作者: fsspider 時間: 2008-4-4 09:57

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
作者: 清風揚 時間: 2008-4-4 11:02

作者: 愛國有罪嗎? 時間: 2008-4-4 20:55

真理真的是掌握在少數人的手裡。這是世界的悲哀....
作者: yuehuadu 時間: 2008-4-4 22:15

作者: 我愛月季 時間: 2008-4-4 22:57

我已經看到了,還發給了我在芬蘭的同學。前一陣子還迷惑,為什麼中國人不多寫些有關國內的好報道呢?為什麼聽任英文媒體抹黑中國?現在真的明白了,國外不是沒有關於中國的正確報道,而是根本就發不出來。
好一個自由的西方世界!

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2007: 顧秉林不適合當清華校長的十大理由