万维读者网 > 教育学术 > 帖子
俄罗斯驻美总领馆问答和默认双重国籍
送交者: 高翰文 2012年12月09日18:29:15 于 [教育学术] 发送悄悄话

《俄罗斯驻美总领馆问答和默认双重国籍》

俄罗斯驻美国总领事馆网站有一些问答。

其中两个涉及俄罗斯对双重国籍的默认的理解。

原文是英文。笔者把它译成中文供参考。

有一句完全理解但总是翻译不好,即:

according to the Russian Law, no person can be deprived of his/her citizenship, but on his/her stated (i.e. put officially in order) will.”中的“put officially in order”如何翻译是好?不知是否俄罗斯人把俄文译成英文的造成的问题。

那位可帮忙?

CONSULATE GENERAL OF RUSSIA
San Francisco

12. I came here from the former Soviet Union (USSR) or Russia and right now I am US citizen. Why do I have to confirm the absence of Russian citizenship in order to get Russian visa?

If you are a citizen of Russia and receive US citizenship, it does not mean that you automatically lose your Russian citizenship, because, according to the Russian Law, no person can be deprived of his/her citizenship, but on his/her stated (i.e. put officially in order) will. Russian Law does not forbid you to have several citizenships, however, considers you only a Russian citizen and does not recognize dual citizenship, and therefore, requires you to travel in and out of Russia on your Russian passport. The Consulate General as federal organization enforces the Law of the State, so, every person, whose foreign passports or travel documents indicate his/her place of birth as "Russia" or "USSR", or one of the states, which was a republic or a part of the former USSR, will be required to present a proof of absence of Russian citizenship.

[翻译成中文]

12.  我来自前苏维埃社会主义共和国联盟 USSR 或俄罗斯,现在是美国公民。为什么要求出示一个俄罗斯国籍的证明以获得俄罗斯签证?

如果您是一名俄罗斯公民,获得美国公民身份,并不意味着自动失去你俄罗斯公民身份,因为根据俄罗斯法律,不剥夺任何人可以其公民身份,但对其声明 (即官方程序) 会。俄罗斯法律并不禁止你有几个国籍,然而、 考虑你只是俄罗斯公民和并不承认双重国籍,因此,要求你在旅行用您的俄罗斯护照进出俄罗斯。总领事馆作为联邦组织强制执行国家的法律,所以,每一个人,其持有外国护照或旅行证件表明作为"俄罗斯""苏联"的出生地在哪里或一个国家,它是一个加盟共和国或前苏联的一部分,将需要出示的俄罗斯公民身份的证明。

14. I want to obtain or restore or give up Russian citizenship. What do I do?
Please, apply with our Passport and Legal Department of the Consulate (see our Passport and Legal page).

[翻译成中文]

14.我想获得或恢复或放弃俄罗斯国籍。我该怎么办?
请到我们总领馆的护照和法律部申请(查看我们的护照和法律页)。

http://www.consulrussia.org/eng/faq.html

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>