設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:Yiyi11
萬維讀者網 > 健康生活 > 帖子
吐槽一下夏洛特國際機場
送交者: 席琳 2024年07月05日04:39:58 於 [健康生活] 發送悄悄話

2024-7-5

7月4號是美國的獨立日,在夏洛特機場轉機飛洛杉磯。二十多年前曾在夏洛特做過項目,覺得美利堅紅土地上的這個機場小而漂亮,頗具特色。現在看起來時過境遷斗轉星移,又髒又破,地小人擠,機場裡的每一個廁所,基本上都有問題,不是便池不通了,就是洗手池壞了。看看網上一個旅客的意見吧:

• I used to really like this airport. Years ago they had live bathroom attendants stationed in restrooms and it was quite quaint and very ‘Southern’. Now it is hard to find a restroom that doesn’t have a line going out the door. Also challenging are the lines at any restaurant or food outlet– long, long lines, short staffed so even if you see an available table there isn’t a staff member to seat you or take your order. I think the demand’ has outgrown the demand’ and it is an overcrowded chaotic mess every time I have to connect through this airport.

而整個機場,就像是一個大廁所,散發出一種尿騷混雜了汗腥的奇異味道。目見所有的座椅,幾乎都破損了,數量又明顯不足。地服人員以年輕的黑人為主,衣衫不整,素質低下,缺乏培訓。候機的旅客也良莠不齊,松松垮垮地,東倒西歪,見怪不怪。這是一個白人旅客的留言,是講種族歧視的:

• If you are Caucasian and find yourself in CLT, just know that you will NOT be confused for a customer. The gate agents are exceptionally rude and overtly racist to the extent that it was being openly discussed by passengers at the gate. After dealing with personnel at this site, I wouldn’t even consider attending any event in Charlotte.

提前給的自動登記卡上說好是在D13登機口換機,卻被臨時給換成了在B5登機口,這兩個登機口之間,需要走很遠的路。如果只是馬大哈,不仔細去看一下提示的大屏幕,或者是轉機的時間太緊,就要烏雞了。

• Americans have so many delayed flights today, it’s ridiculous. The weather is good. Every gate has full seating & many people standing. Impossible to get restaurant food because of long lines. I guess they can’t keep it clean because of the volume of people but it’s dirty. Avoid this layover if possible.

中間去漢堡王買了個大魚的漢堡,8塊99一個,加上稅要10塊27。收費的黑婆姨,和其他好幾個員工,都胖得沒了屁股,還把給她的20塊的美鈔,裝模作樣地在日光燈下連續看了好幾張,都不滿意,到了第三張才同意收,簡直是聞所未聞,齊天大辱。可見當地製作和使用假鈔的人,是如何猖獗和不堪的了。至少你要造假,也造點大面值的,二十元的美鈔,成本太大了點吧!

最後是機場內漢堡王給的漢堡包的食品袋中,連張餐巾紙都沒放,更不用說漢堡包中,魚塊不是新炸的,上面沒放醬汁,只放了兩片酸黃瓜片,鹹得要死。看起來夏洛特機場裡面的快餐業,也已經和這夏洛特的機場一樣,是日暮途窮的了。

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2023: 相處在別人的原諒中,你最容易使自己懦
2023: 你對別人失望,你一定會讓別人失望