设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:Yiyi11
万维读者网 > 健康生活 > 帖子
吐槽一下夏洛特国际机场
送交者: 席琳 2024年07月05日04:39:58 于 [健康生活] 发送悄悄话

2024-7-5

7月4号是美国的独立日,在夏洛特机场转机飞洛杉矶。二十多年前曾在夏洛特做过项目,觉得美利坚红土地上的这个机场小而漂亮,颇具特色。现在看起来时过境迁斗转星移,又脏又破,地小人挤,机场里的每一个厕所,基本上都有问题,不是便池不通了,就是洗手池坏了。看看网上一个旅客的意见吧:

• I used to really like this airport. Years ago they had live bathroom attendants stationed in restrooms and it was quite quaint and very ‘Southern’. Now it is hard to find a restroom that doesn’t have a line going out the door. Also challenging are the lines at any restaurant or food outlet– long, long lines, short staffed so even if you see an available table there isn’t a staff member to seat you or take your order. I think the demand’ has outgrown the demand’ and it is an overcrowded chaotic mess every time I have to connect through this airport.

而整个机场,就像是一个大厕所,散发出一种尿骚混杂了汗腥的奇异味道。目见所有的座椅,几乎都破损了,数量又明显不足。地服人员以年轻的黑人为主,衣衫不整,素质低下,缺乏培训。候机的旅客也良莠不齐,松松垮垮地,东倒西歪,见怪不怪。这是一个白人旅客的留言,是讲种族歧视的:

• If you are Caucasian and find yourself in CLT, just know that you will NOT be confused for a customer. The gate agents are exceptionally rude and overtly racist to the extent that it was being openly discussed by passengers at the gate. After dealing with personnel at this site, I wouldn’t even consider attending any event in Charlotte.

提前给的自动登记卡上说好是在D13登机口换机,却被临时给换成了在B5登机口,这两个登机口之间,需要走很远的路。如果只是马大哈,不仔细去看一下提示的大屏幕,或者是转机的时间太紧,就要乌鸡了。

• Americans have so many delayed flights today, it’s ridiculous. The weather is good. Every gate has full seating & many people standing. Impossible to get restaurant food because of long lines. I guess they can’t keep it clean because of the volume of people but it’s dirty. Avoid this layover if possible.

中间去汉堡王买了个大鱼的汉堡,8块99一个,加上税要10块27。收费的黑婆姨,和其他好几个员工,都胖得没了屁股,还把给她的20块的美钞,装模作样地在日光灯下连续看了好几张,都不满意,到了第三张才同意收,简直是闻所未闻,齐天大辱。可见当地制作和使用假钞的人,是如何猖獗和不堪的了。至少你要造假,也造点大面值的,二十元的美钞,成本太大了点吧!

最后是机场内汉堡王给的汉堡包的食品袋中,连张餐巾纸都没放,更不用说汉堡包中,鱼块不是新炸的,上面没放酱汁,只放了两片酸黄瓜片,咸得要死。看起来夏洛特机场里面的快餐业,也已经和这夏洛特的机场一样,是日暮途穷的了。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2023: 相处在别人的原谅中,你最容易使自己懦
2023: 你对别人失望,你一定会让别人失望