英語竟可以這麼翻譯
1. we two who and who?
咱倆誰跟誰阿
2. how are you ? how old are you?
怎麼是你,怎麼老是你?
3. 小明:I am sorry!
老外:I am sorry too!
小明:I am sorry three!
老外:What are you sorry four?
小明:I am sorry five!
4. you don’t bird me,I don’t bird you
你不鳥我,我也不鳥你
5. you have seed I will give you some color to see see, brothers !together
你有種,我要給你點顏色瞧瞧,兄弟們,一起上!
6. hello everybody!if you have something to say,then say!if you have
nothing to say,go home!!
有事起奏,無事退朝
7. you me you me
彼此彼此
8. You Give Me Stop!!
你給我站住!
9. know is know noknow is noknow
知之為知之,不知為不知…
10. WATCH SISTER
表妹
11. dragon born dragon,chicken born chicken,mouse’’son can make hole!!
龍生龍,鳳生鳳,老鼠的兒子會打洞!
12. American Chinese not enough
美中不足
13. one car come one car go ,two car pengpeng,people die
車禍現場描述
14. heart flower angry open
心花怒放
15. go past no mistake past
走過路過,不要錯過
16. If you want money,I have no;if you want life,I have one!
要錢沒有,要命一條
17. I call Li old big. toyear 25.
我叫李老大,今年25。
18. you have two down son。
你有兩下子。
19. as far as you go to die
有多遠,死多遠!!!!
20. I give you face you don’’t wanna face,you lose you face ,I turn my
給你臉你不要臉,你丟臉,我翻臉