设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:若男
万维读者网 > 笑林之声 > 帖子
奥运会拳击赛场,意大利女选手当真输给变性男?
送交者: 爪四哥 2024年08月02日09:38:08 于 [笑林之声] 发送悄悄话

这几天,看到川普与川粉们拼命攻击 IOC(国际奥委会),大骂 IOC 居然允许变性男参加女子拳击比赛,说这是西方极左思潮 WOKE 的终极体现。

有的还活灵活现添油加醋地说,阿尔及利亚选手 khelif 就是一个长着鸡鸡的男人。只要他自以为自己是女人,就可以参加女运动员的拳击比赛。国际奥委会已经成为西方白左的大本营!

Really????

咱们还是用事实,来打一贯善于撒谎造谣的川普与川粉们的脸吧。

这个击败意大利女选手 carini 的阿尔及利亚选手 khelif,与本次参赛的台湾选手林雨婷一样:

生下来就是女孩儿,

出生证上也是女孩,

特莫没有长鸡鸡好否!

两人从来没有做过变性手术,一生中,也从来没有被当成男性。

两人与其他女性不同的地方,是患有一种先天的疾病:Differences of Sexual Disorder (DSD)。这种基因异常造成的先天疾病,会让她们拥有XY染色体。

Khelif and Taiwan's double world champion Lin Yu-ting were cleared to fight in Paris after the IOC last year stripped the IBA of its status as boxing's governing body over governance issues, and took charge of the Paris 2024 boxing competition.

Both had been disqualified at the 2023 World Championships after failing International Boxing Association (IBA) eligibility rules that prevent athletes with male XY chromosomes competing in women's events.

The IOC's Framework on Fairness, Inclusion and Non-discrimination on the basis of gender identity and sex variations, offers guidelines to federations on ensuring inclusion and fairness in sport, including athletes with Differences of Sexual Disorder (DSD).

DSD are a group of rare conditions involving genes, hormones and reproductive organs. Some people with DSDs are raised as female but have XY sex chromosomes and blood testosterone levels in the male range.

Ahead of Khelif's bout, IOC spokesman Mark Adams defended the body's decision for Paris 2024.

"This involves real people and we are talking about real people's lives here," he told reporters on Thursday. "They have lost and they have won against other women over the years."

退赛的意大利选手 carini,已经公开向阿尔及利亚选手 khelif 表示歉意。并且为自己无意中挑起的这场风波,感到 “sad”。

Olympic boxer Angela Carini apologized for not shaking her opponent’s hand after the Italian quit the match less than one minute in, saying the controversy that followed “makes me sad” and that she would embrace the Algerian fighter Imane Khelif if they ever meet again.

Carini’s rebuff in the ring stirred up debate about whether Khelif should have been allowed to compete after she an unspecified gender eligibility test from the now-banned International Boxing Association. 

“All this controversy makes me sad,” Carini said, according to the Italian sports daily Gazzetta dello Sport. “I’m sorry for my opponent, too. … If the IOC said she can fight, I respect that decision.”

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2023: 从四大名著看俄乌战争
2023: 在网上混多了,才能获得三逼认证。不过