設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
My publication in English was blocked
送交者: 尊重正義 2024年01月26日16:43:05 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

The publication of my report in English was violated by the brain control system of Xi Jinping’s brain control agency in China. They are afraid that the extreme crimes of brain control by the Chinese Communist Party in English will be exposed. 

Ruo Qian Kang 01/26//2024

The publication of my report in English was violated by the brain control system of Xi Jinping’s brain control agency in China. They are afraid that the extreme crimes of brain control by the Chinese Communist Party in English will be exposed. So the public should pay attention to translate my Chinese reports into English using google software, https://translate.google.com/

We humans have unknowingly entered a new era, a new era of extreme terrorist crimes controlled by the electromagnetic waves of the Chinese Communist Party Xi Jinping that attack the human brain. This new era has brought about a new situation, and we are facing new tasks, new thinking, and new requirements, because we humans must defeat the Chinese terrorist Xi Jinping government that has been secretly depriving human beings of survival for decades and attacking the brain system with dark terror, because For us humans to survive, we must believe that this outcome is destined to succeed. Anyone who has any reason to be afraid or has no confidence in defeating China's horrific Xi Jinping government is a deceptive idea that has been instilled. It is not conducive to us humans defeating the evil Chinese government. It is wrong and has become the basis of Xi Jinping's horrific and extreme crimes. Conscious or subconscious supporter. Therefore, we must see the essence clearly and choose the right stance.

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2023: 美國在世界上的責任:俺相信胖皮襖的說
2023: 短信