设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
My publication in English was blocked
送交者: 尊重正义 2024年01月26日16:43:05 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

The publication of my report in English was violated by the brain control system of Xi Jinping’s brain control agency in China. They are afraid that the extreme crimes of brain control by the Chinese Communist Party in English will be exposed. 

Ruo Qian Kang 01/26//2024

The publication of my report in English was violated by the brain control system of Xi Jinping’s brain control agency in China. They are afraid that the extreme crimes of brain control by the Chinese Communist Party in English will be exposed. So the public should pay attention to translate my Chinese reports into English using google software, https://translate.google.com/

We humans have unknowingly entered a new era, a new era of extreme terrorist crimes controlled by the electromagnetic waves of the Chinese Communist Party Xi Jinping that attack the human brain. This new era has brought about a new situation, and we are facing new tasks, new thinking, and new requirements, because we humans must defeat the Chinese terrorist Xi Jinping government that has been secretly depriving human beings of survival for decades and attacking the brain system with dark terror, because For us humans to survive, we must believe that this outcome is destined to succeed. Anyone who has any reason to be afraid or has no confidence in defeating China's horrific Xi Jinping government is a deceptive idea that has been instilled. It is not conducive to us humans defeating the evil Chinese government. It is wrong and has become the basis of Xi Jinping's horrific and extreme crimes. Conscious or subconscious supporter. Therefore, we must see the essence clearly and choose the right stance.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2023: 美国在世界上的责任:俺相信胖皮袄的说
2023: 短信