設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
15.3.5-2 芙蕾雅的憤怒 Freya's Anger
送交者: 盧岩 2024年03月02日17:41:57 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

插圖15.3.5.2-1是芙蕾雅,是雷音創造羊乘教的組織成員之一(如圖2),是末娜(即磨牙)的教母。當雷音和弗雷過世後,芙蕾雅就繼承了弗雷的工作,繼續監護阿爾維斯(即睚眥;如圖3)。芙蕾雅發現阿爾維斯在被雷音的三個不可饒恕的詛咒擊中後,存活了下來,而且情緒也恢復正常了,回來找末娜報仇了!來打末娜的屁股!

Illustration 15.3.5.2-1 is Freya, one of the members of the organization that created the Sheep Vehicle Religion by Thor (Figure 2), and the godmother of Mana (i.e. Tanngrisnir). After Thor and Freyr passed away, Freya inherited Freyr's work and continued to monitor hobbyhorse Alvis (i.e. Tanngnjóstr; Figure 3). Freya discovered that Alvis survived after being hit by Thor's "Three Unforgivable Curses", his emotions returned to normal, and he came back to seek revenge from Mana! To spank Mana!

15.3.5-2 芙蕾雅的憤怒 Freya's Anger.jpg

芙蕾雅向她的教女,代理國王末娜報告說:“聖人阿爾維斯從地獄裡回來了!我覺着我們應該繼續你爸爸雷音造羊乘教的計劃,舉行你和阿爾維斯的婚禮!”

Freya reported to her goddaughter, Acting King Mana: "Sage Alvis is back from hell! I think we should continue your father Thor's plan of “Sheep Vehicle Religion Creation”, hold the wedding ceremony between you and Alvis!"

末娜(即磨牙)驚訝地回答:“你找到他了,好事!我聽說真龍天子比任何一支軍隊都強大,給他一支軍隊,那我們的一支軍隊就變成了兩支!”

Mana (i.e. Tanngrisnir) replied in surprise: "Great that you found him! I heard that the True Dragon Godson is more powerful than any army. Give him an army, so that our one army becomes two!"

芙蕾雅立刻變得怒不可遏,說:“我不同意你這輩子任何時候送阿爾維斯去戰爭前線!他是你爺爺奧丁(Odin)、你爸爸雷音、弗雷、我芙蕾雅、和你末娜等許多神花了600年時間(注1)造出來的日耳曼人的社稷。有阿爾維斯在,雷音就存在;雷音存在,日耳曼帝國就屹立不倒!奧丁、雷音、和弗雷都成功地完成了他們的使命,並且為此犧牲了。如果我不能完成我的使命,那我對我為此失去的兒子、侄子、以及很多親戚朋友有罪,我對還沒形成的日耳曼帝國有罪,對無數的日耳曼後人不能被生出來有罪,我對人類文明有罪,就相當於我殺了雷音。末娜,你應該對你父親雷音做出犧牲,繼續他的計劃,否則我就是罪有應得!”

Freya immediately became furious and said: "I don't agree with you sending Alvis to the war front at any time in your life! He is your grandfather Odin, your father Thor, Freyr, and I, Freya, it took 600 years (Note 1) for many gods, including you, Mana, to create the Germanic Ancestral Temple. As long as Alvis is here, Thor will exist; Thor exists, the Germanic empire will stand! Odin, Thor, and Freyr all successfully completed their missions and sacrificed their lives for it. If I cannot complete my mission, then I am guilty of my sons, nephews, and many relatives and friends I lost because of this, guilty to the Germanic Empire can not be established, guilty to countless Germanic descendants cannot be born, guilty to the human civilization, which is equivalent to me killing Thor. Mana, you should make a sacrifice to your father Thor, to continuously execute his plan, otherwise I committed the crimes what I deserve.”

15.3.5.2-1,此600年中,有500年是從阿爾維斯墮入地獄的劫難換算出來的。

Note 15.3.5.2-1, among these 600 years, 500 years are converted from the catastrophe of Alvis falling into hell.

末娜被芙蕾雅的激烈反應震驚了,回答:“我認為若是把王位交給那個傻子阿爾維斯,即便是日耳曼帝國建立了,也不能持續長久!”

Mana was shocked by Freya's fierce reaction and replied: "I think if the throne is handed over to that dumb Alvis, even if the German Empire is established, it will not last long!"

芙蕾雅大叫:“我是說你應該為你父親做出犧牲!你爺爺奧丁在他的墳墓里打滾呢!你爸爸雷音的一隻腳蹬破了棺材板,伸出來了!我已經老了,忍受不了他們的憤怒!”

Freya shouted: "I mean you should make sacrifices for your father! Your grandfather Odin is rolling in his grave! One of your father's Thor's feet broke the coffin board and stuck out! I am too old to bear their anger!"

末娜認同芙蕾雅說她自己已經很老了,經不起爭吵生氣的說法,回答說:“阿爾維斯現在在哪兒呢?我想去慰問他。”

Mana agreed with Freya's statement that she was too old to stand up to quarrels and anger, and replied: "Where is Alves now? I want to visit him."

芙蕾雅心想,“省省你的善心吧!當你聽說阿爾維斯回來了,第一件事你想要做的就是如何謀殺他,”回答說:“新郎和新娘在結婚前幾天不能見面,老規矩不能變!再說,你以前見過他很多次了;不過阿爾維斯經過地獄的洗禮後,成熟了,更具有魅力了!” 讀者當知,阿爾維斯是小矮人的說法,那是文學藝術處理之後的說法;他本人也是金黃的頭髮,高大英俊。雷音和芙蕾雅在為末娜選丈夫的時候,當然要考慮男方要末娜看着順眼才行。

Freya thought to herself, "Save your kindness! When you hear that Alvis is back, the first thing you want to do is how to murder him," answering, "The old rule that the bride and groom can't see each other for a few days before the wedding. Besides, you've seen him many times before; but Alvis has matured and become more handsome after his baptism in hell!" Readers should know that the term Alves is a dwarf is a term that has been processed in literature and art; he himself also has golden hairs, is tall and handsome. When Thor and Freya choose a husband for Mana, of course they must consider whether the man will be pleasing to Mana.

芙蕾雅從末娜(磨牙)那裡回來後,向阿爾維斯(即睚眥)述說了她自己和末娜的談話,又對阿爾維斯說:“實際上,雷音用那 ‘三個不可饒恕的詛咒’詛咒了你、末娜、和我,我們三個人。你能和聖鬼搏鬥,但當聖鬼襲擊末娜的時候,會很快。她只是感覺一股冷流刺進了心臟,就死了。那樣,我們就全完了!我求求你,雷音是個好人,別讓他殺死他自己的女兒!”

After Freya came back from Mana, she told Alvis about her conversation with Mana, and then said to Alves: "Actually, Thor cursed you with those 'three unforgivable curses’, Mana, and me, the three of us. You can fight the holy ghost, but when the holy ghost attacks Mana, it will be very fast. She just felt a cold current piercing to her heart and died. That way, we are all doomed! I beg you, Thor is a good man, don’t let him kill his own daughter!”

阿爾維斯意識到了芙蕾雅的說法是正確的,放聲大哭:“你(雷音)怎麼能這麼幹!”書中交代,阿爾維斯後半生都沒能從雷音慘死的悲傷中恢復過來,從而得名 “大悲世尊”。

Alvis realized that Freya's statement is correct and cried loudly: "What have you (i.e. Thor) done!" The book explains that Alvis could not recover from the grief of Thor's tragic death for the rest of his life, hence he gets the fame of “Great Sorrowful Social Honor”.

經過仔細的考慮後,阿爾維斯對芙蕾雅說:“我認為你說的對,雷音不僅僅是為你和我而犧牲的,他是為了拯救這個世界而犧牲的。我們現在的首要任務是讓雷音順利地成為上帝,而我繼承王位的事不是首要的任務。我願意把王位作為向末娜求婚的禮物。”

After careful consideration, Alvis said to Freya: "I think you are right. Thor not only sacrificed for you and me, but he also sacrificed to save the world. Our first priority now the task is to make Thor successfully become God, and my inheritance of the throne is not the first priority. I am willing to use the throne as a gift to propose to Mana."

芙蕾雅回答:“既然你這麼說了,我認為可以做些更改。末娜是個很狂傲的女人,如果說 ,‘誰能拔出石中劍,誰就是真正的王者’,可能會讓她感覺舒服些!?”

Freya replied: "Since you said so, I think some changes can be made. Mana is a very arrogant woman. If to say, "Whoever can pull out the sword from the stone, who is the real king," it might make her feel better!?”

阿爾維斯同意了。

Alvis agreed.

↪️返回第15章《滅諦》目錄↪️Back to Catalog of Chapter 15 Salvation Crux

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖