設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
15.3.5-3 磨牙的覺悟 Enlightenment of Tanngrisnir
送交者: 盧岩 2024年03月04日11:23:58 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

15.3.5-3是雷音設計的睚眥(即阿爾維斯)和磨牙(即末娜)裸體婚禮的開場部分。圖右的三個孩子是末娜的三個私生子。這時,末娜的情夫牛郎(如圖右)趕來了,要和睚眥決鬥。

Figure 15.3.5-3 is the opening part of the nude wedding of Tanngnjóstr (Alvis) and Tanngrisnir (Mana) designed by Thor. The three children on the right side of the picture are Mana’s three illegitimate children. At this time, Mana's Valentine Cowboy (right in the picture) arrived and wanted to duel with Tanngnjóstr.

15.3.5-3 磨牙的覺悟 Enlightenment of Tanngrisnir.jpg

睚眥的伴郎(如圖左)對牛郎的到訪很氣憤,向末娜抗議道:“這是奧林運動會(Ollin Game)的勝利日,冠軍代表上帝出來照耀!不是奧林匹克,那種用後腳跟思想的人(運動思維型人)的運動會,牛郎(如圖右)沒有資格參加這個盛會!”

Tanngnjóstr's best man (left in the picture) was very angry about the Cowboy's visit and protested to Tanngrisnir: " This is the Victorious Day of the Ollin Games. The champions represent God to come forth to shine! It's not the Olympic Games, for the kind of people who think with their heels (i.e. Kinetic Thinking people). Cowboy (pictured on the right) is not qualified to participate in this glorious affair!”

這位伴郎是什麼人?本文作者我認為,雷音做了一組金童,最終選擇了阿爾維斯作為睚眥,那幾位沒被選中的金童就成為伴郎了,但他們也是雷音的教子,是睚眥和磨牙法律上的兄弟。而且這些伴郎中可能有磨牙的前男友。據說從此,北歐人開始鍾愛黃色的頭髮,認為黃頭髮是“不是從上帝后腳跟出生”的證據。

Who is this best man? The author of this article, I believe that Thor made a group of golden boys and finally chose Alvis as Tanngnjóstr. Those golden boys who were not selected became the best men, but they were also Thor's godsons and are the legal brothers of Tanngnjóstr and Tanngrisnir. And among those groomsmen there may be ex-boyfriends of Tanngrisnir. It is said that from then on, Nordic people began to love yellow hair, believing that yellow hair was evidence that they were "not born from God's heels”.

磨牙一來到婚禮的現場,就感覺驚心動魄,發現貴賓都帶來了很多隨從,芙蕾雅帶來了幾千人,占據了此次集會場地的三分之一。芙蕾雅的儀仗隊的人數遠遠地超出了自己的儀仗隊。磨牙意識到了,這不僅僅是婚禮,這是法場,是自己父親雷音設計的。

As soon as Tanngrisnir arrived at the wedding venue, he felt thrilling and found that the distinguished guests all brought many entourages. Freya brought thousands of people, occupying one third of the venue. The number of people in Freya's honor guard far exceeded her own. Tanngrisnir realized that this was not just a wedding, it was a Juristic Field designed by his father Thor.

讀者可能會有疑問,如果是法場,是莊重神聖的宗教儀式,怎麼芙蕾雅的儀仗隊人數超過了磨牙,這位眾生之母呢?在此宗教儀式之後,磨牙成為了眾生之母。但是芙蕾雅也成為了“天道輪迴的守護女神”,名譽上最高,甚至高於雷音。

Readers may have questions, if it is a Juristic Field, a solemn and sacred religious ceremony, why does Freya's honor guard have more people than Tanngrisnir, the mother of all living beings? After this religious ceremony, Tanngrisnir became the mother of all living beings. But Freya has become the "Guardian of Godly Cycle”, famously the highest, above all gods and goddesses, even higher than God Thor.

磨牙看見睚眥穿的山羊皮服,意識到了這婚禮也是為爸爸雷音成為上帝的加冕禮,“我在幹什麼呢!”;給睚眥做出了手勢(如圖15.3.5-3),“我爸爸的預言是正確的,我確實是他設計的那個山羊磨牙!給我個面子,別殺我三個兒子的父親!” 磨牙回頭指着牛郎說:“這裡沒你的事,你回你自己的房間,或者餵你的牛去!”

Tanngrisnir saw the goatskin suit that Tanngnjóstr was wearing, realized that this wedding was also the coronation ceremony for his father Thor to become God, "What am I doing!" She gestured to Tanngnjóstr (see fig. 15.3.5-3), "My father's prediction is correct, I am indeed the goat Tanngrisnir who designed by him! Give me a face, don't kill the father of my three sons!" Tanngrisnir turned back, pointed at the Cowboy, and said, "It's none of your business here. You go back to your own room or feed your cows, go! Leave!"

↪️返回第15章《滅諦》目錄↪️Back to Catalog of Chapter 15 Salvation Crux

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2023: 想問新野一個問題,你把美國的房產賣了