回  答: 回味一下2013我和pifu的2,3个老帖绿野仙人 于 2021-11-26 08:27:49

这应该是我点评她攻击我的贴。好好读读她写的。

我希望我当时看明白她在做什么。

lol

https://bbs.creaders.net/life/bbsviewer.php?trd_id=871328

把皮肤同学提上来。
送交者: k19 2013年06月26日13:13:37 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

LOL

time you spend, when you are on the wrong track, the more time you spend, the worst it'll get.

for many things, you need to spend thousands of  hours to understand, I only need a glance.  People are made differently.  Not because I am smarter, just because I am me and you are you. one such example is how you understand "kong'.  It is quite nature to me, and it obviously took you "thousands of hours" to understand, and still you don't know a thing.

you must use a lot of extreme words to force people to agree with you, and then say"well if you don't agree, I don't give a shit".  By saying that, we all know you do care about other people's feedback.

I am on the other side, don't really care that much.  it is your own understanding, I'm putting out my understanding, we are all made differently, I'd be really scared if something completely agree with me on everything.

you are full of prejudice, don't u see?

you are one of the undesirable creatures in this forum, look how many people actually are interested in reading your post, and how many think you are actually a lunatic here

I maybe one or may not be one, it's all fine. at least I don't need a lot of hahahahas to mask any of my emotions.

------------------------------------------------------------

Well, you said it all. I have nothing to add. If people can't see through this. It is not my problem. They want listen to someoen who first said she did not read anything. then corected her self saying she did take a glance.  LOL

请你找一个我贴的东西有你这么一半的judemental.  我就会向你道歉。 哪怕是有这么十分之一。

你不能总是说刚说我傲慢无礼,马上声明你有问题也不会问我。 马上又说自己不谦虚。 你既然不谦虚, 干嘛说我傲慢? 哈哈。 我都没说你。 想想好男不和你斗。 至少你也不应该没事有事找我麻烦啊。不停的说我。 却又拿不出任何证据。有完没有啊?

Regarding Kong. Please do make sure you know what you are talking about first. You don't understand what I said. I know it because I already told you what you think what I said. And you did not protest what I said. So you do not understand what I said for sure. Read my post carefully. be aware what you are against.

Listen carefully, people like me will never insiste that I am right. Cause I know enough to know there is no  100% truth. All truth is about half truth. So I will never just believe one side or anything like that. And I will never think that I am definetely RIGHT. I said this many times. So please stop make shit up about me.

I don't want to bash you and have always kept that desire in check. But I do have to remind you. do the same. and keep those words to yourself.  You have nothing to judge me.  Your words won't hurt me nothing but yourself. So I hope you understand this and follow your learning. Simply put it. stop judging people.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标  题 (必选项):
内  容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2020: FOX新闻:纽约州长库莫感恩节前跳船!
2020: 完了!一场本可以让美国再此伟大的改革