萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
打疫苗=自殺,法國保險公司不賠錢
送交者: 綠野仙人 2022年01月12日13:47:27 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

獨行仙人

發送悄悄話

第0樓

2022-01-12 13:46:05

在法國,法庭判決打疫苗屬於自殺行為。保險公司不賠錢[編輯] [刪除] [引用] [置頂]

https://ns2017.wordpress.com/2022/01/06/en-france-deces-apres-la-vaccination-dun-grand-pere-tres-fortune-ancien-chef-dentreprise-parisien-de-versailles-avec-assurance-vie-de-plusieurs-millions-deuro-pour-le-benefice-de-ses-enfants/?

GAULLIST REINFORMATION PAGE. THE MEDIA MANIPULATE US AND LIE TO US, LET'S KNOW HOW TO SORT THE WHEAT FROM THE CHAFF

In France, death after the vaccination of a very wealthy grandfather, a former Parisian entrepreneur from Versailles, with life insurance of several million euros for the benefit of his children and grandchildren, the insurance does not reimburse not and does not pay the premium of several million euros…. AND FOR SLEEPING PEOPLE WHO DO NOT SEEK SOURCES I ADD A VIDEO WHICH TALKS ABOUT IT AT THE END OF ARTICLE …….

the court accepts the qualification of the insurer considering, legally, the adhesion to the phase three experiment, of which the harmlessness proven is non-existent, will be in view of the announced side effects of which the death, as a taking of voluntary fatal risk not covered by the contract and legally accepted as suicide. The family appealed. But the insurer's defense is accepted as well-founded and contractually fair because this known and public fatal risk-taking is legally like suicide because the client has been notified and has agreed to voluntarily take the risk of dying without being obliged or forced to do so. . Therefore death after vaccine is considered suicide by the courts! The insurers will not reimburse the loans either because the fatal risk taking of the vaccine excludes you from the contract becoming void. Of course this information is passed on several times on all the national media. Is not it ? _______________________________________________________________________Italy :????Justice delivers its verdict following filing of a complaint (Appeal to law 210/92) to obtain compensation, damages following a death by vaccination (confirmed by autopsy) ????"Request not accepted because vaccination is not compulsory" Hence the race to impose the Sanitary Pass on us, because governments have entered into secret (leonine) contracts with the labs which demanded that we especially not be held responsible in the event of undesirable effects. ????These governments have therefore blackmailed the populations to avoid being held responsible themselves! Capito….

THANKS EVELYNE FOR SHARING…. THIS ARTICLE WAS SHARED ON MAITRE ALBERTO CARLO BRUSA'S FACEBOOK PAGE …… ON JANUARY 3 OR 4 AND IF I HAVE NOT THE ORIGINAL SOURCE PLEASE KNOW THAT I HAVE shared lots of articles which confirm that the insurance does not work in the event of the death of a vax READ MY SHARES PLEASE… .. I DO NOT HAVE THE HABIT OF SHARING FAKES !!!!! THANK YOU

For the skeptics who howl at fakes, do like me so look for your sources instead of spoiling my page of bullshit thank you !!!!

Vaccinated death = SUICIDE! - CrowdBunker LISTEN TO THIS VIDEO THIS MONSIEUR TALKS ABOUT IT !!!

https://crowdbunker.com/v/QO2iIzvCnZ?fbclid=IwAR37v_GhgA-aL9ohXrv3mQzh3HY3_FcOJVJk7I2ywezjVvl1RtrHmHuswsw

https://crowdbunker.com/v/QO2iIzvCnZ?fbclid=IwAR37v_GhgA-aL9ohXrv3mQzh3HY3_FcOJVJk7I2ywezjVvl1RtrHmHuswsw

0%(0)
0%(0)
  這個我們也是早就知道了的。  /無內容 - 綠野仙人 01/12/22 (70)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2021: 壯志未酬,江山搖落
2021: 與其鼓吹德州獨立,還不如鼓吹加州獨立
2020: 台灣簡史
2020: 中國儘快民主化是挽回台灣的唯一希望