设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
Beijing—Last Day in Hometown, China(北京—再会故乡)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年07月31日13:58:45 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2019-07-27

Beijing0001.JPG

【Aiden in English】

The food is good. That's a simple fact anyone can draw up regarding China. There isn't a bad meal insight. But everyone already knows that.

One would say eight days in a country across the globe is too short. I say it's perfect since I don't even have enough time to adjust jet lag. When I return to the US, it'll feel like the days and nights suddenly aligned. 

China isn't just about food. There's the abundant culture behind the bite. Due to the short amount of time spent in the country, I do feel as though much of the Chinese lifestyle eluded my stay. Not only did my mother and I book exquisite hotels, but the cuisine also reflected only the highest, most luxurious of dishes; thus I missed a large essential chunk of culture. Street food, nightlife, and people, all items that I would like to experience more of (I'm good with nature. It's way too hot in China).

Therefore, I'll be back. Even though the flights are long, days are hot, bugs are mean, and smog is thick, I'll return.

【红霞译文】

食物好吃,这是行之万世而不悖的事实;饭菜可口,这也是放之四海而皆准的真理。

有人说横穿大半个地球到了一个国家,结果只逗留区区八天时间,于我却恰到好处,反正我没闲工夫调整时差,这样等我回到美国,感觉忽然恢复了日常起居。

中国并非仅有餐饮可谈,美食背后更有丰富的文化内涵。由于时间紧,我犹如置身世外,再加上住的是精品酒店,吃的是高档餐厅,全然不食人间烟火。其实,街头小吃、夜生活、老百性衣食住行等才是我想体验的风土人情(我喜欢户外,倒是中国忒热了点)。

正因如此,我会回来的。即使飞行长、天气热、蚊子凶、烟雾浓,我将重返故地。

Today in History(历史上的今天):

2015: 76ers Overnight Camp─Don't Give Up(七六人队篮球寄宿营─永不放弃)

Crosslink(相关博文):

China(出游中国)

0%(0)
0%(0)
  👍  /无内容 - 小琴爸 07/31/20 (46)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖