简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
An Extracurricular Activity(课外活动)
送交者: 儿歌荟萃 2021年05月06日06:40:15 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2021-04-28

【Aiden in English】

〖Please briefly elaborate on one of your extracurricular activities or work experiences.(Max 150 Words)〗

In the hopes of helping to improve my community, I applied for the position of Memorial Garden chair. Tasked with beautifying a ceremonial garden, I posted sign-ups on our Key Club website, but to my dismay, I found submissions in single digits, the garden in shambles, and the deadline fast approaching. Taking a more proactive strategy, I split up the sign-ups into distinct sections: flowering, weeding, and watering. I also reached out to other groups to increase awareness of the program and recruit people for a dedicated clean-up event. Finally, during the Saturday morning work session, over thirty people showed up, and we were able to get the garden weeded, watered, and cleaned.

As I listened to the Star-Spangled Banner play during the Memorial Day ceremony, I realized the importance of effective management and how strategic planning with organized roles and adaptiveness resulted in success.

【红霞译文】

〖请你简述一项课外活动或工作经验(最多150个字)〗

为了帮助改善社区,我申请担任纪念花园主席一职。清理装点花园时节,我在本校钥匙俱乐部网站上发布登记表,但令我沮丧地发现只有个别人交表参加义工,这时花园一片狼藉,截止日期临近,于是我采取更为积极主动的策略,将登记表分成不同部分:浇花、除杂草及浇水。与此同时,我不仅联系其他小组以提高大家对这项活动的认知,而且还招募同学专门参加清理活动。周六上午开工期间,终于来了三十多人,大家除草浇水,把花园打扫得干干净净。

当阵亡将士纪念日那天听到《星条旗》时,我意识到有效管理的重要性,成功实施战略规划离不开组织技能与协调能力。

2019-05-27_Ceremony-10001.JPGMemorial Day Ceremony @ Memorial Garden (纪念花园·国殇节活动 05/27/2019)

Crosslink(相关博文):

12th Grade(高中四年级)

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖