設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:白夫長
萬維讀者網 > 軍事天地 > 帖子
中國拒絕評論SU35交付的報道
送交者: 一劍破天 2016年10月08日00:14:02 於 [軍事天地] 發送悄悄話

BEIJING --- Chinese Defense Ministry spokesman Yang Yujun has declined to comment information that Russia will deliver four Sukhoi Su-35 (NATO reporting name: Flanker-E) fighter jets to China before the year-end. 

"Russia and China continue cooperating in the sphere of combat aircraft," he said at a regular briefing conference. 

"Bilateral interaction in the aviation and other spheres is developing in accordance with the program," he added. 

Governor of the Khabarovsk Territory Vyacheslav Shport said on September 15 that the Gagarin Aircraft Plant in Komsomolsk-on-Amur in Russia’s Far East would deliver four out of 24 Sukhoi Su-35 fighter jets to China before the yearend. 

It was reported earlier that a contract for the delivery of 24 Su-35 multipurpose fighter jets to China had been signed in November 2015. The deal is estimated at more than $2 billion. 

Head of Russia’s state hi-tech corporation Rostec Sergei Chemezov said in March that the deliveries "will not start this year." 

-ends- 

0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制