版主:白夫長
萬維讀者網 > 軍事天地 > 帖子
美國雅虎網站:中國反腐打大老虎 美評論驚人
送交者: hebeiman1 2014年07月03日09:16:05 於 [軍事天地] 發送悄悄話
美國雅虎網站:中國反腐打大老虎 美評論驚人
送交者: 大俠客88[御史大夫★★★☆] 於 2014-07-03 9:09 已讀 219 次  

中國反腐打大老虎 美評論驚人

樓主:興麟房產官網 時間:2014-07-03 18:10:00 點擊:5489 回覆:48

美國雅虎網站上網友對中國關於打大老虎的評論:    The day we start cracking down on our politicians, we will be left with no US Congress.    我們要是如此整治政客的話,美國國會早死光光了    We would not have any politicians left if an investigation of this magnitude would happen to our government.    如果我們也來一次這種程度的反腐,我們的政府將空無一人。   Just imagine if all of the corrupt Obama administration officials were expelled; there wouldn't be anyone left!    想象一下,奧巴馬政府的那些腐敗人員被驅逐的後的樣子吧,這將一無所留    關於美國政客腐敗的書籍。    Corruptions have been around in every corner of the world since human's existence. So what's the big deal for you to post your idiotic comments.    自從有人類以來腐敗就存在每一個地方,你們的蠢蛋評論又有什麼大不了的呢?    Absolute power corrupts. The longer anyone retains absolute power, the more corrupt they will become. We see this in everyday political life here in the USA and in other countries.    The difference between China and the USA? The Chinese general might be killed. A US general would be retired.    絕對權力造成腐敗,一個人的權利把控時間越長,越容易腐敗,在美國和其他國家的政治生涯中屢見不鮮   而美國和中國的區別就是,中國貪污的會被處死,而美國的貪污將軍會合法退休。    In the San Francisco Bay area corrupt FBI and DEA agents are running a theft ring. They fabricate evidence and steal from their suspects.    If you complain or become a whistle blower, watch out because they will hit you with every thing their government office has to offer.    在舊金山海灣地區,腐敗的FBI和禁毒署探員就是一幫賊窩,他們捏造證據,甚至還偷竊嫌犯的財產    你要敢抱怨或者告發,呵呵,他們會用政府提供的一切手段讓你叫爹   If I didn't know any better I'd think this was Barack Obama's regime.    我還以為這是奧巴馬政府在反腐呢    Certainly, their system is vastly different from ours, but you must they get things done with a minimum of wasted effort. Obviously, it's not everyone's cup of tea, but you have to respect it. And respect for their culture is the best approach to understanding.    確實他們的體系和我們不一樣,但是你必須知道他們付出最小的代價把事情解決,明顯,這不是適用於所有國家,但是你必須尊重他們,尊重別人的文化才是最好的理解方式    they need to do this for the government and all the CEO etc in America too.    美國政府和高管們也需要這樣來一次    People don't care about the candidates, they all care about the parties. If Hitler and Mussolini is running for Democrats, they will vote for them and the same thing goes with the Republicans.   人們根本不在候選人是誰,他們關心的是黨派,如果希特勒和墨索里尼民主黨,他們一樣會投票。    I usually bash China, but this, is a few times I applaud them. If the Philippine military is investigated, not even junior officers will remain.    When the Philippines lost control of the Scarborough Shoal, not one Naval Officer were brought to court martial. Nobody resigned or hanged for cowardice. Shame.    我經常在網上黑中國,但是這次,是僅有的幾次要贊的,如果菲律賓開始調查的話,就算是最低級的官員也會被清除掉。    菲律賓控制不住島礁的時候,都沒有一個海軍官員被送進軍事法庭,也沒有人因為太蠢而辭職或是上吊,真是恥辱。   It is embarrassing when Chinese leaders crack down on corruption, and the idiot leader we have escalates it.    中國的領導人在打擊腐敗,我們的蠢蛋領導人卻在逐步升級,太汗顏了    Corruption in government? Say it isn't so !!    政府腐敗?對他說不!    Off with his head. If we did this in the U.S., we'd have 536 headless people in Washington.    如果要砍首的話,我們在美國來一次,我們會在華盛頓摘下536個腦袋    Oh so in China they penalize there politicians and in American we just ignore our corruption and let them take millions in bribes to sell Americans short. Be Well   在中國政客會被懲罰,但在美國總會被無視,他們貪污了上百萬美元來出賣美國,好吧    Send that prosecutor (from China) to the U.S. and give him A.G.Eric Holder's job, maybe they could clean up our corrupt Obama administration. Obama makes those Chinese generals look like shop lifters.    Obama and Hillary are on the verge of bringing down our entire government with their lies and policies.    讓那些中國的檢察官來美國干A.G.Eric Holder的活吧,或許真的可以掃蕩腐敗的奧巴馬政府,在奧巴馬面前那些中國官員簡直就是乳臭未乾的小毛賊    奧巴馬和希拉里撒謊的水平已經快要把整個美國政府搞垮了。   This is the guy who actually ran the entire Chinese military    這個下台的可是控制全中國軍隊的男人啊    I wonder if their president could come over here and clean house in our government on his spare time, on second thought that would take a full time job.    我覺得我們是否可以把他們的主席借來,讓他在業餘時間,清理一下我們的政府。還有就是他願不願意做全職。    At least the Chinese Government is actually doing something about corrupted. I wonder how much of the US government is corrupted?    至少中國做了一些反腐敗鬥爭,我就是想知道美國政府腐敗到什麼程度了    中國和我們的不同就是,他們會公開處決那些損害國家利益的份子,而我們絕對會讓他們拿全額退休金安享晚年,還要把他們刻畫成國家英雄。    The difference between us and them is that they will execute publicly those involved in any corruption that is not beneficial to the state, while we simply let those caught retire with a full pension and portray them as heroes or something.   Why don't we do something like this here? If we sold tickets to the hanging of Pelosi, Reid and a few others, I bet we could pay off the national debt.    我們為什麼不類似的事情?如果我們去售票來觀看絞死Pelosi以及其他一些人,我覺得門票錢都可以償還美債了。    If we did this, the US Government would drop by 2 Million Employees    如果我們照做,美國政府雇員會立刻下崗200萬   Here we have corrupt congressmen, there they have corrupt Generals    我們有腐敗的國會,他們有腐敗的將軍    Who was the last American politician that was not already bought and paid for through campaign donations? His name is Jesse Ventura.    知不知道上一個沒有花一毛錢捐助錢去參選的政治家是誰?Jesse Ventura    Oh man that guy's dead. They'll execute him for sure.    這傢伙死定了,他們肯定要裁決他的啊    Corruption in China? I don't believe it!   中國也有腐敗?我不信!    I never understand why older people dye their hair black. It is so obvious and looks strange.    搞不懂有些老人為什麼總是染黑髮,看起來太明顯了,也很怪    When Americans enter you country, you will inherit their corruption and greed.    當美國人進入你的國家,你就會學到他們的腐敗和貪婪了   Our entire government needs to be arrested for the fleecing of our country!    我們整個政府都在拔國家的羊毛,全都都該逮捕    In the US, they don't need to corrupt; they just need to ship the jobs to anywhere the cheap labor is. That's the power of capitalism.    米爾網 www.miercn.com    在美國,他們不需要腐敗,他們只需要把工作崗位轉移到有廉價勞動力的國家,這就是資本的力量    The only difference between their generals and ours is theirs do it for money and ours do it for sex    他們將軍為了錢,而我們的是為了性    Shocking! Corruption in China?   震驚了!中國也有腐敗?
0%(0)
0%(0)
    J童鞋,我並沒有委託你任何事,不要打着我得旗號!  /無內容 - 陸小民 07/03/14 (557)
      是你問我拿了錢沒有,我證明給你看,有什麼文題麼?  /無內容 - J66 07/03/14 (511)
        你要想問別人問題,用自己的名義好了,不要打我的旗號!。  /無內容 - 陸小民 07/03/14 (235)
          而且這是得到你的支持的,不許賴帳喲! - J66 07/03/14 (256)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2013: 日本四大色情怪象 用“變態”和“噁心
2013: 場面震撼:中日船隊今早釣魚島爆發正面
2012: 中國第12批護航編隊起航 兩艘054護衛艦