設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:英豪big-apple
萬維讀者網 > 高山流水 > 帖子
mid 90's 搖滾樂歌曲《Sometimes Alway
送交者: 漁樵耕讀 2011年08月03日10:50:28 於 [高山流水] 發送悄悄話
"Sometimes Always" is a song by the Scottish alternative rock group The Jesus and Mary Chain and the first single from the group's album Stoned & Dethroned. It is a duet between Jim Reid and Hope Sandoval. It was released by Blanco y Negro Records in July 1994 and reached #22 in the UK single charts. The song was also recorded as a duet by Courtney Jaye and Ben Bridwell of Band of Horses on Jaye's 2010 album, The Exotic Sounds of Courtney Jaye, and also by The Brakes on their 2005 album "Give Blood", dueting with Becki and Julia of The Pipettes.

1. Courtney Jaye - Sometimes Always (featuring Ben Bridwell)
http://hypem.com/item/yxg5/Courtney+Jaye+-+Sometimes+Always+%28featuring+Ben+Bridwell%29

2. The Jesus & Mary Chain - live w Hope Sandoval Nov 1994

Jesus & Mary Chain broke in the UK in the early '80s with one of the most buzzsaw distortion guitar and feedback that was known in Rock. Later they smoothed it down, as this clip exemplifies circa 1994, Late Night Dave US TV. The band would break up completely a couple of years later.

Hope Sandoval who co-leads the vocals here is from the US band Mazzy Star. She's pretty and with a sweet voice that makes listeners plaintive!

Sometimes Always
written by William

I gave you all I had
I gave you good and bad
I gave but you just threw it back

I won't get on my knees
Don't make me do that please
I've been away but now I'm back

Don't be too sure of that
What makes you sure of that
You went away you can't come back

I walked away from you
I hurt you through and through
Aw honey give me one more chance

Aw you're a lucky son
Lucky son of a gun
You went away, you went away
You went away but now youre back

I got down on my knees
And then I begged you please
I always knew you'd take me back

The Jesus and Mary Chain are a Scottish alternative rock band formed in East Kilbride, Glasgow in 1983. The band revolves around the songwriting partnership of brothers Jim and William Reid. They released a string of albums, singles and EPs between their 1983 formation and their 1999 breakup, and gained notoriety in their early days for short sets and violence that became common at their live shows. In 2007, the band reunited.
0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2010: 【送小紅】-【愛我中華】 By 覓鄉音
2010: 【送小紅】跳一段《愛的華爾茲》祝小紅