设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:白杨闲士9264
万维读者网 > 摄友部落 > 跟帖
这个我要逐行分析。
送交者: UWB 2008月06月19日14:05:32 于 [摄友部落] 发送悄悄话
回  答: 我对摄影的理解是:摄影是一种经济活动,问题多 于 2008-06-19 13:47:44
设备,光线,背景,暗室技术,PS,时间等等都是对你最终要获得的图像的限制因素。摄影的人要学会的是如何利用现有的资源,包括上述各个方面的资源,最大限度地实现自己想要获得的结果。而不是根据资源限制,决定结果有多大。

I think the last statement is precisely what it is:
根据资源限制,决定结果有多大。- or to be more exact, optimize at given restriction.

不crop只是一种approach,或者说是少数人的attitude,是摄影的人对自己提出的一种限制。

disagree. forced cropping is a result of not optimized composition on the first run. its definitely better not to crop than cropping after - not just a matter of incovinenience - lost resolution, optical quality, etc. etc.

这和有的人决定只使用lomo而不使用高档相机,有的人只照黑白不照彩色,有的人只用胶片不用数码是一个道理。但是这些都不是决定摄影的结果是否重要的因素。大师之所以是大师就是

LOMO (and the like) produces a different effect. Just like the mobile phone camera. Those are all 'restrictions' that make photography fun, divsersed and dynamic. But these, in relation to cropping are more subjective.

因为他勇于突破前人设定的条条框框。当然,我是不指望成为大师的。

hehe, I dont know if there are many 条条框框 before HCB. He didnt do anything revolutionary. He took pictures of everyday people, events, (and of course the hisorical, important ones..). What makes him so much better than the others, is his way of presenting the material. He had the aboslutely unprecedent skills of observation and control. That, again, in addition to talent, is result of endless training and accumulated experience.

但是,我作为爱好者,我看的是结果,学习各种过程只是为了得到那样的结果。如果通过不同手段可以获得同样的结果,我会尝试所有的手段。
aboslutely. is the end result that really matters. But i still think, spending much time in front of the computer/darkroom tweeking limits the time for fun shooting :-)

作为HBC的粉丝,我分析他的构图,不管他的照片是否crop过,也不管他原来是否用的是莱卡。嘿嘿
hehe, there is a reason why he chose Leica ;-)
0%(0)
0%(0)
  不能苟同: - 问题多 06/19/08 (129)
    再逐行一下 - UWB 06/19/08 (141)
标  题 (必选项):
内  容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖